The Boy in Class

Heyy, THIS IS NOT A CONTINUATION OF THE LAST ONESHOT

Enjoy!!!

POV Jinora

Jinora sat down in homeroom with a sigh, she couldn't say she looked forward to the day. There was going to be a new student joining them and new students usually mean WAY more chaos than needed.

"Settle down!" Dr. Tenzin called. 

Yes he's a doctor. He has a medical degree than decided to teach kids science so he switched to a 10th grade science teacher. 

"Our new student is Kai Cheifman, I am sure you will treat him well. Kai got sit next to Bolin. The boy in the green - Bolin wave!" 

And so Kai Cheifman. Was seated directly across from Jinora. 

Kai was a tanned boy with striking green eyes. He saw Jinora looking and softly smiled and Jinora laughed inwardly and smiled back and stuck a piece sign up with her hand. 

Homeroom ended and Jinora made a beeline for the door, speeding off the her locker to not get trampled by the hundreds of students coming out of classrooms. 

She squatted to open her locker and felt a tap on her shoulder. It was Kai. 

"Hi, I'm Kai, your in my homeroom and I was wondering if you could help me find the um ELA room?" Kai spit out quickly. 

"Oh! Uh, yeah sure why not. Here let me see your schedule, I have ELA right now too but you might have a different teacher. " Jinora explained. She looked down at the paper and she gasped. 

"You have three classes with me ok, so follow me. I'll walk you to all your classes the first couple of days but then I trust you can find your way around and if you need help you know where my locker is and we have homeroom together." Jinora said walking down the hall. 

"DUCK!" Jinora yelped as she saw a tall group of kids approach her. She yanked Kai down as they threw a basketball their way. 

"What was that?!" Kai said, thoroughly shooken. 

"That, was the basketball team. Those are the popular ki-" Jinora was rudely cut off by one of the guys calling to her. 

"Hey! Got my homework nerd?" 

"NO PISS OFF JETSON GO JUMP IN A SEWER." Jinora yelled back and pulled Kai after her. 

"As I was saying those are the popular kids, just like you saw right now they like to bully 'nerds' or people who get good grades into doing their homework. And to think, I was his girlfriend." Jinora shivered. 

Kai paled. 

"Ok here we are. Good luck, see you after class." Jinora said and walked to her side of the class. (Just to give you context all the classes have the chairs on both sides so there is like a walkway down the middle so the chairs are facing each other, there is a picture below)

 (Just to give you context all the classes have the chairs on both sides so there is like a walkway down the middle so the chairs are facing each other, there is a picture below)