Asking Her Out

They're both 16

Gets just a tad spicy and there's a bit of swearing

ENJOY ;)

Kai was nervous as hell. 

He had been talking to this girl Jinora recently. She was gorgeous and totally different from any other girl he had ever seen.

She was perfect in everything she did, she was nice, but violent and with a mean streak if you pushed hard enough. 

She seemed to know everyone in school but also be a social outcast. She could have picked a million other lunch tables but she always picks the one in the back of the smallest cafeteria. 

She was reading Moby Dick this week. Last week it was Animal Farm.

Jinora goes through books like a mad women, every week there's a new one in her hand. Its crazy. 

That's not the point though. 

Kai was standing in the mirror brushing his hair into the perfect position. Today was the day he asked her out. 

He had been planning this day for weeks, he had even practiced how he would ask her out in the mirror. 

He and Jinora where going to their favorite hang out place. Boba Me! 

It was a boba shop with books and board games, it was great. 

The other thing about that place was that it was where Jinora and Kai studied. So Kai thought wouldn't that be the perfect place. 

He was just super nervous that he was about to ruin their friendship and that she would reject him. 

It was going to be fine. 

Right?

Whatever, too late now. 

Jin;)

I'm almost there, hbu? - Jin ;)

Heading out now - Kai

See you in 5 - Kai 

Ok - Jin ;)

Well, Its now or never. 

Kai got to the boba store to see Jinora, reading Moby Dick on one of the cushions. 

"Well hello there darlin' " Kai said teasingly. 

Jinora looked up smiling. 

"So where are we going?" Jinora asked. 

"Just out for a moonlit walk," Kai whispered. 

"Ok," Jinora blushed. 

As she stood up Kai got a full glance of her outfit,  his jaw almost dropped and he had to stop himself from drooling. 

It was a really cute outfit, it was just Jinora was showing WAY more skin than Kai had ever seen. She was wearing a ruffly low cut skirt with flowers on it along with a black tank top.

As they walked into the park Kai started up some conversation. Just when Kai started talking about some band that he had listened to Jinora giggled than ran off into the woods. 

Kai almost died. 

What about his plan??

Whatever, he would just have to improvise. 

He ran into the woods after her. 

Jinora had just thrown his entire plan out the window by running into the woods. Kai was going to have to come up with another plan on the spot. He was not good at his. Everything was planned out. 

He could just make out Jinora running into a patch of vines under a willow tree and he quickly followed after. 

Jinora was sitting on a tree branch a couple of feet off the ground laughing as he ran in after her.

"Hahahahah, gave you quite a scare didn't I?" Jinora laughed. 

Kai lughed nervously. 

"Yeah....haha," 

Just as Kai was going to get onto the tree Jinora gave a little yelp and promptly plummeted onto Kai, as Jinora fell on him they then started rolling. 

SINCE WHEN WAS THIS TREE ON A HILL. 

Before Kai knew what was happening he and Jinora where tangled with vines wrapped all around them binding them together. But the most important part was that Jinora was just about 2 inches away from his face and her barely clothed skin was pressed up against making him start thinking things he didn't want to think.  

"Look what mess we've gotten ourselves into," Jinora whispered. 

"Y'know Jinora, you really are a free spirit." Kai said shaking his head.

"What do you mean?"

"I had this whole evening planned out, I picked out my favorite clothes and styled my hair just right, then you threw this entire plan out the window! I was going to ask you out! I was going to tell you how you where the most amazing girl in the world, and how much I wanted to kiss you senseless every time I see you..... oh shit," Kai said realizing what he had just said. 

"Y-you where going to ask me out?" Jinora's voice faltered. 

"Ignore what I just said. Goddammit, I practiced how I was going to ask you out a hundred times in front of the mirror and this is how youngngngngng," Kai was cut off by Jinora pressing her lips to his. 

"I like you too you dummy." Jinora whispered. "And just so you know, I also want to kiss you senseless." 

"Yeah? Right now?" Kai whispered smirking.

"Yes right now," Jinora said as she pressed her lips against his. 

Kai was in bliss, he could have died right there and then and he didn't think he would have cared. Kai tilted his head to deepen the kiss.

Jinora somehow managed to free her hands and they where both tangled in his hair pulling him closer. Kai pulled one hand free and pulled her as close as he possibly could. 

When Jinora came up for air Kai moved down to her neck and started kissing her there, he kissed everywhere and the second he heard a sound from her when he kissed one spot he smirked and continued to kiss and bite that one spot. 

"Kai,Kai fuck Kai," Jinora said breathless. 

Kai came up and kissed her one more time. 

"Your welcome darling, now lets get ourselves out of the this mess eh?" Kai smirked. 

They both laughed and started to untangle themselves from the vines. 

END

WHAT JUST HAPPENED

WOWOWOWOW GUYS JINORA AND KAI GETTING DIRTY. Obviously I won't write anything like that but it might get just a tad spicy. 

Aaaaanyway I hoped you liked it. Next chapter will be up HOPEFULLY tomorrow. 

Byeeeee