chapter eight

I am currently in my room, I've just finished watching the vampire diaries with Junior, Mason and Marco

I am currently in my room, I've just finished watching the vampire diaries with Junior, Mason and Marco .

Leonardo told me to wait in my room for him. He said he has a surprise for me. So while waiting I was doing some sketches.

A knock on my door pulled me out of my thoughts on what to draw next.

"Come in" I say to whoever just knocked at my door. Leonaedo came in with a box wrapped up in a beautiful pink paper.

"Hey" he says as he sits down next to me on my bed. I just waved at him. I may have forgiven him but it's still weird to spend some time with him.

"I.. I wanted to give you this" he says as he takes my sketchbook and places the boxes on my lap where my sketch book was.

I unwrapped the first gift and pulled out a nail salon kit. I placed it on my bed and took the other one.

There was a bunch of stuff in the other one. Face mask, nail polish, make-up, phone covers. Diaries, quill and ink set, letter seal stamp kit, LED lights, Dyson supersonic hair dryer and so many more.

"I uh.. I ask Vincent about what you like and if you don't like any of it, you can come with me to the store and we'll buy something else" Leonardo says as he scratches the back of his neck.

I put everything on the bed and went to hug him. "Thank you Leo" I say. He froze and shuttered while saying "you're welcome"

"I thought you would call me dad from now on" he says as he pulls away from the hug.

"I know... but it's just that... I've never had someone to call dad before, so it's kind of weird to call you dad all of a sudden. I'm sorry" I say as I wait for his reaction.

The fact that I've never had someone to call dad before made me uncomfortable to call someone who I've just met like two weeks ago dad.

"It's fine. I understand" I could see some tears in his eyes and yet he didn't let them out. "Also... my grandfather who is also your great grandfather wants to come tomorrow to see you, so is the rest of the family. Are you comfortable with that?"

My great grandfather is coming tomorrow, so is the rest of the family.

How many relatives does he have? As if having six uncles wasn't enough there are more people in this family. I hope I will have some girl cousins to talk to.

"Ok. How many people are we talking about? Six to eight person or less"

" Actually, it's more than eight." He says awkwardly. " How many exactly?" I asked.

"Well, you have one great grandfather and one great grandma. Two great uncles, two great aunts. Four uncles, two of them are married. Five cousin, two of them are adopted"

After he finished he waited for my reaction. Fifteen people are coming here tomorrow. Nice.

I regret wishing to have a big family when I was younger.