Chapter 5

Ashton's POV~

~Flashback~

I walked down the street furious, that Mathew would even think of laying a hand on Scarlett, let alone take her! When I get my hands on him he's going to regret even making eye contact with her.

I reach his house and start looking through all the windows. Damn I thought it's tinted. I looked around in search of a new way to see what was going on. I heard the front door open and saw Matthew jog out of the house. I waited about 5 minutes and I stink into the house.

It was dark, no sign of life. I walked downstairs and heard a faint cry. My heart sped up.

"Scarlett?" I whispered as I hurriedly walked down the stairs. She looked up and my heart stopped. Her face was pale and her makeup was smeared from crying. My heart fell.

"Ashton, you shouldn't be here!" She shouted but I blocked that out. She stood up. There was something surrounding her. A cage?

"Why would Matthew put you in a fucking cage!? You're not an animal!" I shouted. "Scarlett, I don't care if it kills me but I'm going to get you out of here," I reassured her bringing my hand through the bars, caressing her face. I leaned in between the bars and kissed Scarlett's soft lips once more before I heard a door open.

"Go," she whispered, "I love you,"

"I love you too," I cooed as I ran upstairs.

"Scarlett?! Who are you talking to?!" I heard someone yell. I knew it was Matthew and I was outraged but I had to keep my cool.

~

{A/N}
Wowowow Alyssa and I haven't updated this in forever but we're back now

Double update

XOXO- Madie