Chapter 6

Chloe's POV~

"We need to think of a plan to get Scarlett out of that stupid house," Calum announced as we all sat around in the living room.

"Scarlett is not someone's fucking property, let alone an animal." Ashton said furious.

"Ashton we know your mad, we all are but, if we want to rescue Scarlett your going to have to calm down." I explained. I know Ashton's mad but being mad and yelling at everyone isn't going to get him anywhere. Being mad could get him killed. If he gets really mad and decides to try and fight Mathew it won't turn out to well.

"Your right," he sighed and looks down to the ground.

"Now, does anyone have any bright ideas how to get Scarlett?" Luke asked looking around at the four of us. It got silent as everyone thought of an idea. I don't understand how it would be so hard to get Scarlett, I mean you just go in there and get her while he's gone. Simple as that.

"Why don't we just go get her while he's gone?" I asked.

"It's not that simple," Luke responded.

"How? When he leaves we sneak in there, get Scarlett and get out." I explained.

"Yes we are going to do that but we need more than just that, we need more description to the plan. Like what each of us will do." Luke told me.

We all sat in silence until Michael spoke,

"How about this," he began "Chloe and I keep a look out from the outside, while Ashton, Luke and Calum go inside. Luke and Calum will look for the keys to the cell while Ashton goes down to Scarlett."

"I like that idea," Ashton simple stated.

"Wait, I don't want to be a look out, I want to go in there and look around." I said. I want to be in on some of the action. I want to go in and explore the house to see if there's anything interesting in there. Or look for anyone else that he might have in there.

"No Chloe you are going to stay at look out," Luke told me.

"But-" I began before Luke cut me off,

"No buts, end of discussion ." He said a little harsh. I look down to the ground not wanting to fight back. But, I don't care what he says I am going in there no matter what, even if I get horribly injured. I'm a vampire, I'll heal right back up, what's the worse that could happen?

"Now we just need to think of a way to get Mathew away from the house." Calum said.

"I could call him and ask if he wants to meet at Starbucks and hangout?" I said as more of a question.

"That will work, just after a little bit call and tell him you are running late." Luke told me with a small smile after.

"Sounds like a plan," Ashton said and clapped his hands together.

"When will we do this?" Calum questioned.

"Tomorrow afternoon," Luke said as he
Reached a hand out to help me up, witch I gladly took.

-

Scarlett's POV~

"Scarlett!" He screamed at me. I winced at the echo. I slid further into the cell I was trapped in. He trudged closer and I sunk my head into my knees.

"Scarlett!" His voice roared again.

"Y-yes?" I stuttered.

"Excuse me?"

"Y-yes ma-master?" I rephrased. He hit the bars, signaling for me to come forward. I walked over to him placing my hands on the bars. He brought his face to the bars signaling, again, that I have to kiss him. Repulsing I know. I leaned in trying not to think about it. His lips crashed into mine and his tongue slipped down my throat. I moaned in pain... Not pleasure, that's for sure. The kiss was sloppy and messy. He pulled away and winked at me. He went up the stairs and looked back at me.

"Don't. Move. A muscle." He said, and with that he went up the stairs humming. Once I heard a door close I sunk back into the cage and sobbed until the next day.

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in a while. Summer starts tomorrow and we will have more time to write and update.

Thank you for reading, Madie and I really appreciate it.

-Alyssa :)