Chapter 3.5: Sexiest Man Alive

A sigh came from the bedroom. I turned to see Chris, reaching where I was once sleeping. I watched him from the bathroom, his dark hair falling in front of his eyes as he rubbed them. He was bare-chested, yawning and stretching across the bed. His eyes were heavy, but not tired. Instead, they were warm with sleep. Finally, he turned them upwards to me, smiling "Good morning." He whispered in a husky voice.

I smiled back at him, feeling my heart flutter at how adorable he looked, even if it was only just after waking up. It had been a while since we had last slept together like this. It was almost two years ago. We needed this vacation more than anything. Plus, we were celebrating him being the Sexiest Man of the Year.

He threw the cover back from his body to expose every inch of his skin. I wear this man didn't wear clothes at all.

There was a light layer of sweat over his naked chest, some of it running down his stomach, pooling on his hips

There was a light layer of sweat over his naked chest, some of it running down his stomach, pooling on his hips. His abs were so defined, his skin glistening with sweat. My breath caught when he moved to reach for me. Before our lips could touch, he said, "It was so hot last night."

"Says the man that slept on me like a baby," I said, wrapping my hands around his neck and pulling him close. He laughed into my mouth before kissing me again, softly. I hit his stomach after a couple of seconds, pushing him away.

"Get dressed, playboy. We have things to do."Chris pouted a little but gave in anyway. "I don't want to do anything though. I want to spend the day in bed with you." He wiggled his eyebrows while putting on his boxers.

"You already did, remember? The day we got here, the day after, yesterday." I grinned, "I wanna go swimming and sightseeing. You promised me."

"And we are going to be doing those things, Peach." Chris kissed my forehead before opening the bedroom door. I followed him into the living room, still wearing his shirt from the night before. He strutted through the kitchen, pulling two coffee cups from the dish rack and hitting the instant button. Then, Chris turned to me with the biggest smile.

"I'm glad we decided to go on this vacation." He mumbled, reaching out for me. I walked forward and wrapped my arms around him, nuzzling into his shoulder. "Me too. What's on the agenda, sexiest man alive?" He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly against him, letting out another contented noise, "Listen, do not start that again."

I rolled my eyes. A day or so ago, I blessed the internet with never before seen pictures of Chris for his coverage of Sexiest Man Alive. The world went crazy for them, and I might have gotten him bullied by his friends from Marvel (mostly Chris Hemsworth). My bad. He'll love me forever though.

"I'm thinking we go skydiving and maybe dinner later." I looked at Chris with wide eyes. He chuckled before looking me in the eye, "If you're okay with it. I know you're probably scared." I put one finger under his chin and pulled it up slightly so that he would meet my gaze. I placed a quick kiss on his lips. "I'm not scared. I have my big, tough man to protect me."
_______