Chapter 9: Miss You Already*

Sasha drew her arm around me as she shoved the floor upwards. They immediately prompted Lauren and Case to corner me, trying to get into the picture. I smiled up at the phone. "Everyone say 'Girl's Trip'!"

"Girl's Trip!" We all exclaimed outside the private plane that is costing me more money than I would like.

Sasha snapped the picture and looked back at the 3 of us. "This trip will only be a week, so that means leave the bullshit in LA," She looked at me, "And if your boyfriend pops up, I swear to and for God."

I rolled my eyes, pulling my luggage behind me as I boarded the plane. "Chris already knows the move. He's not gonna pop up."

Cass laughed from behind me, "Yeah, right. Chris can't be alone for a day before he comes crawling to you like a lost puppy."

"If not that, Y/N's gonna be calling him like crazy. She doesn't even know how to pretend to be single."

We found our seats and put away the luggage. Lauren sat on the left with Sasha while I sat with Cass. Something's going on with those two. Them being separated is unheard of.

I ignored it and went back to the conversation. "Well, I made sure that he knew not to come here. I think some time apart is what we need, AND I know how to be single, baby."

"Ohh, they left the honeymoon phase." Lauren mumbled, typing away on her iPad. I looked at her, "What is everyone's obsession with that phase? There's no such thing as the honeymoon phase."

"Yes,it is," Sasha added, "Me and Matt left it. Cass and Lauren left it, and now my sweet, sweet girl, you and Chris have met the point where you're leaving it, and the real relationship begins."
I sat back in my seat, "So, you're saying Chris and I weren't in a real relationship for 5 years because we were all lovey-dovey. That's crazy."

Lauren smacked her lips, "Y/N, you know what we're saying. You and Chris are so in love that he makes the rest of us sick." She joked, "Now, y'all are starting to get sick of each other."

I huffed. "I'm not sick of Chris. I'm sick of you."

"We don't make the rules. We just play the game." Cass humped her shoulders. "Now, let's just sit back and enjoy our week in ATL, baby!"

We all cheered. The pilot came over the speaker, alerting us that we were taking off soon. I clipped my seat belt and sat back, listening to the girls as they rambled about everything they wanted to do.

・。・。・。・

After landing in Atlanta and finding our hotel, the girls and I immediately took naps. It felt like only 10 minutes had passed, but it  was an hour.

I was the first to wake up and pull my laptop to me, planning tonight's events. I decided that we were going to a VIP club named Blue. Since they decided I'm AntiFun unless Chris is around. I'll show them actually how fun I can be. I pulled out my phone and sent a quick message to Chris, saying I landed and took a nap. I waited for his reply, in which he stated that the dogs missed me, even sending a picture of him and Dodger.

 I waited for his reply, in which he stated that the dogs missed me, even sending a picture of him and Dodger