14. Egypt

"Not you finna turn me out, foreal." Karma moaned as Egypt's tongue swirled around her clit.

She was riding the woman's face and bouncing on her tongue like a pogo stick. Every time Egypt moaned, the vibrations made Karma's body quake.

"Ooouuu, fuck. How yo tongue even that long?" Karma whimpered before biting her lip.

Egypt squeezed Karma's thighs and sucked on her clit, causing the girl to close her eyes and release herself all over Egypt's tongue.

"Oh my Goddddd." Karma whined as she climbed off of Egypt's pretty face covered in her cum. The sight turned her on all over again. She lost her breath when Egypt pulled her into a passionate kiss.

The sun had set hours ago and they were still in bed, wrapped in passion and lust. Neither of them had the energy to do anything other than lick and grind on one another so that's what they did, all day.

Egypt couldn't remember a time where she felt so happy and wanted in her life.

None of her problems bothered her in that moment. Not her mother being in the hospital. Not her being too afraid to leave her apartment to see her mother in the hospital. Not her fear of going on tour because that meant leaving her apartment.

"Hey, you good?" Karma asked as she leaned in to kiss the woman's jaw. The gesture covered Egypt's skin in chills.

"Yeah." She sighed. "Sorry."

"You can talk to me, you know. I know how to do more than eat pussy." Karma sat behind Egypt and started playing with the tips of her hair. Tingles went down her spine as Egypt sat there biting on her bottom lip.

"Yeah, I know...it's just...I don't know, it's dumb."

"I doubt it. Tell me anyway." Karma insisted sweetly with her hands still in the woman's long curly black hair.

"I wish I wasn't so scared to leave the apartment. My mom is sick and in the hospital, dying. And I'm here. I have the opportunity to go on tour and get my name out there and yet, I'm scared. It's like...everything scares me and I hate that."

Hearing the woman talk about her fears and insecurities, Karma was catching feelings fast. She bit her lip and contemplated on what to say next as she continued playing in Egypt's hair and rubbing her back.

"I don't wanna be scared though, I just wanna be able to leave when I want and do stuff..." Egypt sighed and turned around to face Karma. She liked the girl playing in her hair but she wanted to see her face.

"I want to help you." Karma said as she left a soft kiss on Egypt's bare shoulder.

The intimacy sitting in between was comforting for both women. Not realizing she was getting lost into Karma's big brown eyes, she finally looked away and sighed.

"How?"

"Baby steps." Karma smiled sweetly. "Come see where I fantasize about you at night."

"Girl." Egypt laughed but she nodded. "Okay, we can try that first. What if I can't make it past the door?"

"Don't worry, I'll get you in my bed."

~~~

The next morning, Egypt was deep cleaning her bathroom when her phone started ringing in the living room. She wiped her hands on her sweats and hurried to the device before it stopped ringing. When she saw the unknown number across the screen, her heart dropped.

"Hello?" She answered cautiously.

"Hey baby girl." It was her mothers voice that came through the speaker, instantly bringing tears to her eyes.