21. Karma

"Karma, wake up." Egypt kissed Karma's neck lightly as she straddled the girl.

Karma groaned and tried to push Egypt to the side. She was exhausted in a different way tonight. Her emotions for Egypt were so strong, their hearts felt physically connected together.

"Please...I don't wanna feel like this right now...I can't sleep. I want you to make me feel good." Egypt's voice was soft and delicate, but had the power to send electricity through Karma's veins.

Sitting up, Karma bit her lip and smiled softly. How could she turn Egypt down when her big brown eyes were the only light in the room?

She removed Egypt's tank top and placed a soft kiss on the woman's neck.

Egypt closed her eyes and sighed. She put her hands around Karma's neck as she climbed in her lap. As much as she enjoyed being in control in bed, tonight, she wanted to be handled.

"Karma?"

Karma replaced kisses with small bites, leaving Egypt's body shivering as if the air was on.

"Egypt?"

"I want you to fuck me so bad."

The way Karma's body heated up hearing those words was new. She felt juices down her thighs but ignored it and put her focus on the hunger looking back at her thru Egypt's eyes.

She sat up and tossed Egypt on the bed like a rag doll, making Egypt bite her lip with a smirk. Both girls were so turned on, nothing else mattered.

Karma thought about the vibrator she got for Christmas and quickly ran next door to retrieve it.

45 seconds later, she entered the bedroom with a grin as she held up the device in the air.

"You like vibrators?"

"I want you to do whatever you want to me, Karma. I said fuck me. Don't ask." Egypt purred and opened her legs to reveal herself as she glistened all down each of her thighs.

Hearing that woke up a demon inside of Karma. With nothing but lust in her eyes, she licked her lips and kneeled down to get a taste.

Her pussy so good, I wanna slurp this shit all fuckin' night, Karma moaned as her thoughts encouraged her to devour the snack in front of her.

"Look at me." Karma growled as she slid a finger past Egypt's folds.

Biting her lip trying to suppress a moan, Egypt locked eyes with Karma as the girl twirled her tongue around her clit. It drove her crazy, Egypt loved it so much.

"Oouuuu, you're so fucking pretty." She moaned as she watched Karma lap up her juices. When Karma added a second finger, she closed her eyes and tightened her muscles.

Karma turned the vibrator on and pressed it against Egypt's clit. She lowered her head and licked everywhere the toy wasn't.

Egypt pulled Karma by her hair and moaned loudly. The vibrator wasn't what she had in mind but damn, it felt so good.

When Karma bit her clit and slid the vibrator inside of Egypt, the woman let out a body shaking moan and came all down Karma's chin.

Satisfied with her work but not finished yet, Karma spread Egypt's legs wider and dipped her tongue deep inside.

"Turn around." Karma said as she pulled Egypt up by her hair.

Egypt moaned as she arched her back on her hands and knees.

The sight turned Karma on beyond words. She slapped her hard on the ass and didn't stop until she saw her red handprint.

Smirking, Karma bent down and kissed Egypt's bruised ass cheek. At first, she left light kisses on the pretty light brown skin. Then, her tongue joined and before she knew it, Egypt's hand reached back and gave a gentle push.