Request from @StrangerthingsUmU

THE IDEA THEY HAVE: Okay sooo what if reader has an accident with her knee pads? I've had this idea forever and haven't seen 1 person Done it-)From :

I LOVE THE IDEA OH MY !!!! I'm really happy to do this !

THIS SONG>>>>>

YN's POV

I was just doing like other nights sliding towards people to scare them and laugh it off. Some reacted with a lil jump, others screamed and my favorite running away. It's just really funny. I am dressed in my usual clown outfit with the makeup that goes with it. I was talking to Fryboy who could get the best scare right now. so I searched and saw a group of people looking like they were choosing what to eat. So i decided they were going to be my next "target".

I run to get some momentome, get down on my knees but one of my knee pads just came right off in the middle of my slide. I could hear my knee scrape from the concrete. It starts to burn, I know right away ima need some new pants. I put all my weight on my other knee and then go on my butt, to try and see the damage. I already hear Fryboy asking if i'm okay, while running to see if I really am ok. 

YN: Ya kinda just burns

I sundenly feel hands helping me up.

YN: What the?

Fryboy: Come one were going to patch that up.

YN: It's not THAT bad I can still go for an hour or shit.

I don't think he listened cuz he just picked me up bridal stile and started walking. He was going to the medical trailor from what he said. I quite enjoyed beying in his arms like this, it felt peaceful, safe. People around us just took photos, some forgot their flash, thats how i noticed. When we got to the medical trailor, he put me in a chair. The people in there started to clean it up. Even if my knee got scraped it was actely pretty deep, wich was weird that it only burned. The next thing I knew they were putting a bandage on it and giving me a new knee pad. I got up, my knee was kinda sore, but whatever I can still do my job.

Fryboy: So? Any better?

YN: Ya thx for bringing me here.

Fryboy: Told ya :)

We got out of the trailor, our hands just barely touched eachother, after a couple seconds he grabs my hand. I just kept walking face flushed. Thank god for the makeup to hide my face. When we arrive to the the main part of The park.

Fryboy: You gonna be okay? with the sliding?

YN: Ya I'll be fine if my knee pads don't pull out a stunt again *I said laughing*

Fryboy: Okay just be careful k?

YN: KK! :D

Before he left he kissed me for a breaf second. I stood there like wtf.

Hope its to your liking and what you wanted!

( •̀ ω •́ )✧Bye BYe!