REQUEST FROM StrangerthingsUmU

Request: Now jealous Fryboy >:>

I'M SO EXITED TO DO THIS :D

JEALOUS FRYBOY (if your dating):

IF SOMEONE LOOKS YOU UP AND DOWN:

If you were talking with him and in the corner of his eye he sees someone look you up and down. He would je stop smiling while you talk and just glare the person until they stop. Would put an arm around you. To make it clear you are his.

IF SOMEONE HE DOESN'T LIKE TALKS WITH YOU:

Not smiling AT ALL. Glares at them, hugging you from behind. And just sais. Mine. Then leaves with you, while flipping the person off.

IF SOMEONE IS FLIRTING WITH YOU:

EVEN IF they are kiding he will not like it at all. AGAIN the glares I tell you. Will kiss you until they stop or go away. Won't be afraid to do a full on make out if they can't get a hint that he will do shit about it. 

IF HE JUST JEALOUS FOR NO REASON IN PARTICULAR:

He will pout. Be more needy then ever. Will want your attention, cuddles, kisses, lil talks. ANYTHING. If you aren't getting the hint he wants your attention. Then will pick you up and go cuddle.

JEALOUS FRYBOY (NOT DATING)(HIM HAVING A CRUSH ON YOU):

IF SOMEONE LOOKS YOU UP AND DOWN:

Will just glare. Flirt with you, while making it looking like joking flirtin for you.

IF SOMEONE HE DOESN'T LIKE TALKS WITH YOU:

Again GLARE, AND A DEATH GLARE AT THAT. Would do anything to get your attention away from that person. And slowly boring that person making them leave.

IF SOMEONE IS FLIRTING WITH YOU:

If you guys are doing your jobs he will take that oportunity to scare them away.

IF you guys aren't doing your jobs then will yet again glare. Would wrap his arms around you. EVEN IF YOU ARENT DATING he makes it look like it. But still not enough so you KNOW he likes you.

IF HE JUST JEALOUS FOR NO REASON IN PARTICULAR:

He will talk to you about nothing and everything. Would fallow you around like a lost puppy. Making loooong conversations. And OFCOURSE you love it. 

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

( •̀ ω •́ )✧Bye BYe!