REQUEST @StrangerthingsUmU

Request: Okay last one for today Fryboy and reader doing tricks together on shows-

StrangerthingsUmU

ILOVE THIS AHHHHHHHHHHHHhh! I kinda did a lil something to it hope you like it!

Song

YN's POV

Me and Fryboy stook together tonight with our lil competetion on who could get the most scares before the show. And the winner could choose what the other would do during the show. So I NEEDED to win. I tried my best! And did 29 scares. HE WON BY ONE. I hated this. He looked at me with a smug smile. This was gonna be weird if he looks at me like THAT.

I was scared for the show what would he make me do. God damn it, if only I had made another scare we would at least been tied. Urgh. This is gonna be weird. There was limits like to not jump off stage or like KILL SOMEONE. and other shit like that. But thtere was still shit he could make me do to emberass myself.

Anyway, here we go. Everything was like normal. People sliding, others lawing down so others could jump over them, You know the usual fun stuff. I was laying down while others were jumping over me. I got up to jump over someone. When Fryboy just told me to wait. He went first, then I did. He were now next to each other, he grabed me bridal style and started sliding, he jumped over someone. When he got up. He put me down, the show was finished. I hadn't even noticed it was over until we bowed. HUh I guess he didn't want me to emberass myself.

YN: You didn't want to emberass me?

Fryboy: Nah. Just needed someone to try the trick I had in mind.

YN: Oh... THX!

Fryboy: For what?

YN: not embaressing me! I would've done that to you budy!

Fryboy just looked at me ofended sarcasticly. then started laughing. :)

Fryboy: Well then we're gonna need to redo a bet so I can embaress you now! *he said laughing*

YN: NO WAY YOU ARE BEATING ME TWICE! *now laughing 2*

HERE IT IS! HOPE YOU LIKE IT! :D

( •̀ ω •́ )✧Bye BYe!