Imagine from myself (again) sorry

OKOK HERE ME OUT what if YN was a Yandere for fryboy. and like see his fans all over him or shit

HAS YANDERE IN IT (AGAISNT) (KILL-ing ig, CRAZY LOVE N SHIT) you have been warened

SONG

ANyway have this song thats is AWESOME ( btw if you don't like the songs I put PLS say it idk what kinda songs you people like)

YN's POV

I have collected things from my dear Fryboy. He is the most handsome person ever!!! and HE WILL be mine. JUST MINE. Now I wanted his tie, you know the tie from his clown tie. I have been looking for it in his trailor, the break room so I just guessed he was working right now. Ima need to find him!!!

I actelly found him scaring people. SO CUTE!!! aaaah *love sigh* he is PERFECT. Wait what are those women doing?! Are they following him!? Let's try to be nice i guess. So my gummy bear doesn't hate me. 

YN: Hi! could you stop stalking him! 

I did not sound that nice BUT they WERE stalking him in the first place. I'M the ONLY one that can do that!

???: Why are you his girlfriend or shit?!

She said that in a kinda smartass tone. Though she just looked stupid saying that. URGH she's anoying. ANYWAY. Plan B is a go!

I grabbed her by the neck. Pushing her back against a nearby wall. Stopping her to move and breathing. She was clinging to my hands to stop them from chocking her. I did nothing else but spat in her face.

YN: YOU KNOW SOME PEOPLE LIKE THEIR PERSONAL SPACE.

like I was respecting it, but soon he'll LOVE ME. Either he wants to or not soon so it doesn't matter.

???: Ok ok I'll stop!

I let go of her. turned back to her friends. Seeing them shocked and terafied one behind the other. Making sure not to make eye contact with me. I just started to laugh. 

YN: So? what are you guys looking at? CHOO!

They all ran towards the girl I chocked helping her up and running away. I then looked for my love. Fryboy. He looked petrafyed. Poor baby.

YN: aaaaw poor bby. Are you ok? did they hurt you?

He didn't speak just stood there wide eyed. looking at me fear in his eyes. I liked it. Beeing the one in control. But it hurt me to see him scared. 

YN: Come on lil munchkin let's go scare people! 😊

Fryboy: Uh- umm ok *his voice cracked a bit saying ok*

YN: Aw cmon don't be scared I wouldn't hurt a fly! unless they wanna do something bad to you! Then there dead! *lil giggle*

Fryboy:...

YN: Aww big guy cmon now we can't have things happen to my loved one!

This was weird for me to write but fun. odly enough. ANYWAY
( •̀ ω •́ )✧Bye BYe!