PART 4

OK OK OK hear me out I have reasons that I haven't update the story! I was really worried about the characters personality BUT I have setled WITH

Blade (it had the most votes) AND I DID A LIL SOMETHING:

Yandere (Bodyguard thing)*will scare anyone 2 close to Fryboy*

DEEP voice (voice changer)

Flirty with Fryboy

Fisty with anyone else *because of the yandere thing*

Giggles after scares

Hyper active

(I added stuff to the personality cuz people wanted stuff and thought this would be good)

ANYWAY HOPE YOU LIKE IT 

TO THE CHAPTER!!! --------> 

SONG

YN's POV

SO I have just woken up from my weird ass dream. She slit mu neck, huh what if my characters name was blade? Ya! I quess the idea yesterday got to my head! ANYWAY, I needed to go back to sleep. 

_____________________

Time skip cuz I'm lazy (soory)

____________________

I had finally finished moving in my appartement. PLUS I started work in three days, BUT i had asked in an email if I could go during the two days before I worked to see what it was like. I had a day to just relax and think about tomorrow!

________________

Tomorrow again lazy (i'm really sorry)

___________________

"Work" started at 1 in the after noon, I had an hour to get dressed, I had over slept so an hour to do everything I need to do before leaving, that will need to do. When I had finished everything I went in a cab giving him instructions to the backdoor, we had arrived pretty quickly so I wasn't gonna be "late". Today was going to be when I know about my characters personality, and what kinda scares i do exactly and where ima be at. Once again Fryboy was waiting for me at the door. 

Fryboy: Cmon. Gascan is the one who will tell you, your characters personality. :)

YN: Comming!

We had arrived at the brakeroom, it was 12h45 so they would leave in about 10 minutes. People looked at me all excited. I couldn't wait to know how I would act around here!

Gascan: Oh! hey YN! wanna know your characters personality? *kinda laughing seeing YN is CLEARLY excited*

YN: Ya! Cmon! tell me plsssss!

Gascan: Ok ok! So you chose the name Blade right?

YN: mhm! (while noddind excitidly)

Gascan: And boss thought what about if you were a Yandere love obsessed person.