NOTICE

'DISCONTINUE'

Hello! This is sudhire12 here and i am here to announce that from now on this story will have its end here.

And i am really sorry for giving not an end to this story properly but I have decided to stop.

It's just not This but all my work and story will be stop from now on.

I had started this story when I was like 13 or some but now that I have grown up it's kinda cringe to read my work. But still I am not regretting this not at all! This app and all the story have help me to come out of reality and give me a comfort and of course this won't have happened without u guys reading my cringe work god now that I see a lot of mistakes and all.

First of all i would like to clap for all of u to read my book and still stay 👏🏼👏🏼

I really do feel bad for leaving this all my work and emotions here so I hope u lovely people can take care of my emotions that i have put in story i am now gonna leave for u guys to take care of it.

To also mentioned now that i won't be giving any ending to this story now. Cause from now it's ur ending.

Give this story your moment and your ending'

At the end
'My love for you guys can't be put in words❤️❤️'

'7 BLACK DOLL from now on will come to its end!'

'7 BLACK DOLL'
'2019'
TO
'2022'

❤️AGAIN THANKS FOR ALL OF UR LOVE.❤️

By,
Sudhire12

(P.s if you are new reader i would like to apologise u have chance u can drop now'