PoWeR~, NO! POWER!

AUTHOR'S POV~

...."WE HAVE POWER!"

"What?" Y/n asked as she got off the counter and looked at jin "we do and that the reason of all of....this!" Jin said pointing at the mess. Y/n looked at them blankly and then at the mess "look women, if you do like those people do they look shocked and then  laugh, trust me I will make you experience things Which you don't want cause we got power" Yoongi said as he got up from couch and marched toward y/n but sadly tripping on the pieces of vase but show like nothing happened and still walked and rest of  chuckled "No, I trust you people" y/n said as started to walk toward the mop "you don't want to know more?" Jimin asked in low voice "No, what am I supposed to do or ask what is your power or when did you find? Look people I am still processing in the fact that there are more people living in my house other then me and then....I ju--just can't...you know" y/n sigh as looked down and all of them looked at each other and then at y/n
"y/n, we do know how to use power but it's just it suddenly happened and caused....mess!" namjoon said as jin nodded "Oh! Then clean the mess first then we will talk about this and tae that not a Thing you should touch" everyone glace went toward tae and he turn his head with wide eye and y/n shook her head "Ok then you people start to clean up, I will just go and fresh up!" Y/n said as she started to walk toward her bathroom and close the door.

Y/N POV~

"Ok people--OH MY GOD! you people did that?!" I asked as I looked at the whole house and was shock to see whole house looking like before even clearer than that but still "I mean like how?!" I asked and looked at them "we told you we know how to use our power it's just....yeah" jin said and rest nodded "okay so now we really need to talk about the power" I nodded my head "but before let's eat!" I jog toward my room and pick my phone from the bed and came in the living room again, I sat on the kitchen counter because there was no place to sit and then order the food, smiling I looked up and my eye wide "sh*t!st*t! No fu*k!" I said as I looked at the screen and saw that I just ordered food for one person I put my hand on my head 'oh god! Why can't I just get used to them, ugh!' I Thought as I rub my head "it's because you are not used to us" I looked up and turned my head toward jungkook "What?" I said and got of the counter 'how does he know this? Did I said out loud?' I thought "No that one of our power, we have mind reading power" Yoongi said as he looked at me "crazy, right?" Taehyung asked as I just nodded "point noted, now they can even mind read you wow that nice!" I said with a fake smile and throw my head back sighing I looked at my phone and order the food again "if this is going to happen everyday, I pretty sure I am going to be soon become poor ".

After the food all of were now taking a nap when suddenly my phone ding, I tried to move but then I saw that jungkook head was on my lap where taehyung head on my shoulder. I tried not to move much and reached my phone I froze when taehyung move his head but still in deep sleep, I open my phone when I see text from Lisa.

[TEXT]

DORK: