FIRST DAY WITH THEM.....

AUTHOR'S POV~

As they both, y/n and jungkook were sleeping peacefully enjoying there time living in the dreamland but a scream broke into the whole house which cause both of there dream so close to became a nightmare. both of there head snap up as they look at each other.

in a matter fact they could understand someone bust from the door turn out to be hobi, they both sign but suddenly hobi run toward y/n held her shoulder and shake her shoulder while y/n stared at hobi with wide eye.

"What it is hobi? why are panting and shaking so much and.......shaking me" y/n said as she held his hand stopping him from shaking "devil....devil is coming!!!" thats was all it which came out of hobi mouth "wh-what?!" y/n gets up as well as jungkook looking at his older one shaking figure, jungkook was about say but a loud noice break the silence before jungkook can "JUNG STUPID HOSEOK!!!!!" and that voice can only belong to one person and that is 'MIN YOONGI' as the name came into hobi's mind he wide his eyes as he pull one hand of jungkook and and other hand of y/n making them stand in front of him as a sheid.

"JUNG HOSEOK WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU DUMBA*S" as the voice rang throug y/n's whole apartment, the door again bang open which cause three of them to flinch ''where is he....there you!!" yoongi said as he step toward hobi framly but got stopped by jungkook "hyung, calm down" jungkook said as he hold his older one strongly "is this....the DeViL you were talking about huh hobi?" y/n asked turning her head back to look at him but hobi didn't let her "wait a damn minute you called me devil ohh... hoseok you are so dead"

"Just stop both of you what is happing can you tell me?" y/n said as gaining everyone attention " so happened was I was sleeping on the couch and i fell down and with a loud thump so which cause him to wake up and rest you know "as hoseok explain and y/n and jungkook stand e looking them dumbfolded and looking at them blankly "wHaT?" hobi and yoongi asked at the same time "ahh...really you people ahh.." jungkook and y/n both started wince "you people at least-OH MY GOD WHY IS TIME RUNNING OUT LIKE A HE IS IN MARATHON I AM SO SO SO LATE!!" y/n started to painc as she push the person aside and ran toward her bathroom.

As y/n was paincing and the three of them watch her going here and there, suddenly the door bell rang not once but more hobi got up and open the door but again he was push but this time no one was there to save him"Y/NNN...YOU KNOW WE ARE SO DAME LATE!!" lisa came scream with jennie who as painc as both of them as the rest of the memeber came in "I KNOW LET'S JUST RUN!" y/n said "BUT WAIT...what about them " lisa said as she poined at the 7 people who were dumbstuck about what was going on and for two of the which is y/n and jennin they totaly forget about there existence "oh...do a thing you both go, your school is far from mine so you go I will look what to do with them" y/n said put the stuff in her bag and lisa and jennie close the door and started to run, as they both run and suddenly lisa got tripped and fell down "IDIOT!" was came out from jennie's mouth and help lisa to get up and lisa gave her a good death stare.

"So with you people I only trust jin cause he is the only one i know so take care of the house don't touch something which will break or get you hurt ok and also someone knock or rangs the bell DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR!" y/n said as warning as she gets many head nodding "ok bye" she smile and wave them with that she close the door. At that time there was a second of silence, everyone was gracing at each other.

Y/N'S POV~

As I steped inside the gate of the school I was panting very hard, when I looked at my watch I felt....sTuPiD because I was 15 minute earily. I sign as I started to walk and put my locket inside my top so that no one can see this glowing thing. I started to walk and went toward office. I collect my new locker note and went to find it. As I was walking I felt a figure behind me, I turn to see and sign "Yo, what happened to you that night near that big dumster?'' I ignored the sentence and started to walk "its none you business, rose" I said as I didn't even bother to turn around "ok at least tell me where you going?" rose asked as she started to walk with me "finding my new locker" I said still my grace at the numbers of the other locker "Why?" rose asked so I stopped walking and looked at her "oh...because your beloved friends destroyed MY locker" as again I started to walk rose speak again "let me help you" she did not even giving me time to process she took the paper from my hand I was about scream at her but she speak first "uhh...y/n are you sure this is the number she gave you?" she asked as she looked at me and then at the paper "yes, why"

"CAUSE Y/N THIS LOCKER NUMBER DON'T EXIST!"

TOTAL WORDS- 1018 WORDS

___________

YESSS... I FINALLY GOT FREE TIME

SO I AM UPDATING,  NOT SURE IF I WILL POST SOON BUT HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST

SO I AM UPDATING, NOT SURE IF I WILL POST SOON BUT HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST

THIS IS FOR YOU

BYEEE.......