DAYS AND NIGHTS

I was on my way to School
Oh Sorry! Let me introduce myself
My name is y/n.I am 17 years old and I don't have parents or siblings. I live alone in my apartment .Well on top of that I don't have any friends and you will know more about me later.

Back to the story→

So I was standing in front of the gates of hell I mean school knowing very well what is going to happen.Well you guessed it right I get bullied which is common.I take a deep breath and went inside "Hey battery" Oh no here it comes.Well if you are thinking why they are calling me battery it's because I wear glasses."We missed you battery" "We know it was just a day but we still love bullying you we love to see you cry in pain" she said and pushed me causing me to lose balance and fall on my butt ouch that hurts "you know my friends also want to give you so much love since they couldn't get the chance to give yesterday ". They are like a pack of hyena and I hate everyone of them. I removed my glasses and put them aside because trust me they will break it if they get their hands on it. They come up to me and start punching and kicking me after sometime they stop "let's go see you in cafeteria battery" with that they left me in my misery. After some minutes one of them came running. I don't know why she does that. She is always nice to me even when I tell her that I hate her. Sometimes she even follows me to my apartment but does nothing which is weird. When I ask her why she does that she says she doesn't know.

Back to the present ->

"Hey are you fine" she asked as she came running to me "yeah I am fine rośe" I said as I tried to get up but failed and again falling on my butt ouch that hurt even more "yeah no" she said as she pull me up with my hand "thanks" I said pulling my hand away from her hand and started walking with her behind me . She then started walking next to me I said "distance" she went to the side a little. "Don't you feel anger when you help but I am rude to you" I said to her "yes it makes me both anger and sad" she said "so why do you still help me huh " I said as I stop walking which made her stop at her spot "I don't know why there should be any reason for that" she said as she looked down at the floor "yes, there should be a reason for it. Everyone here hates me and bully me also you are one of them " I said as anger took over me "I don't know or care what others do I just want to help you and I don't care if you like it or not or that if you are rude to me or not" she said lifting her face up "uhh... whatever it's a waste of time anyways" I said making sure that she did not hear it as I started  to walk to my locker she left me when she saw people in the corridor.I was far from my locker but I was happy that she left me alone. I walked to my locker and sighed when I saw the condition of my locker right then I heard giggles behind me. Of course it was my bully who did this to my locker thank God my books were safe. I started walking towards principals office because my first period was free.