RUN!!

"Why are you here?!" I speak through my teeth and pushed jungkook. Walking toward door I hold Rose by her shoulder pushing her out. "Listen to me y/n, it's im-important" rose said struggling and hold my hand and push not to hard but to free herself "what even could be important that you came to my house?" I said as I walked toward her and pointed on her chest before I can say anything "y/n, run with me!" "WHAT?!" I shouted with my eyes wide and she repeated again "Y/N RUN AWAY WITH ME WITH THEM!" rose shouts back and coming inside my house walking toward my room.

"rose! ROSE! WHY ARE YOU GOING IN MY ROOM?!" she came out with a bag in her hand "what's in the bag?" "Where are the rest?" She looked right-left "what?" I asked "don't act dumb y/n, where are the rest four?" Rose said as she drop the bag and walked towards "y/n you have to understand I am doing this for your own sake so y/n please understand me and tell me where are the rest" I open my mouth as rose nodded her head to make me speak and I just close my mouth as she sigh running her hand through her hair.

AUTHOR'S POV~

For the first silence was unbearable for y/n, until y/n could speak the door was again bang open but this time it was Jennie and Lisa with the rest four "we need to leave, y/n" Jennie said as she hold y/n's hand "you too?!" Until Jennie could do y/n's hand was hold by someone else both turned around to see Rosé hold the other hand of y/n.

"Rosé leave!" Jennie said as she gave the other women a death glace as rosé shook her head in decline "Rosé-" "we don't have time for this shit okay now what is important is y/n!" Lisa said as she rip y/n's both hand from there both's grip.

______________

"What is happening can some one tell me?" Y/n asked as saw all of them talking leaving her and she was sitting on the bus station sit. It's way already around twelve so there only few people who were busying sleeping, Everyone nodded there as they separated from each other and Jin walked towards y/n and sit next to her "Y/n, I know it's hard for you that suddenly you are dragged out of your house and taking you somewhere you don't know-" "yes it is! I don't even what we are running from or for." Y/n cutting of Jin in middle of his sentence as Jin sigh. As y/n was resting Lisa came to her "phone." "What?" "Your phone!" Lisa as she take y/n's phone from her hand "what are you doing, Lisa" y/n asked "it will be with me, so don't worry" Lisa walk away as y/n stare at her back with disbelief.

After sometime she suddenly felt someone's presence beside her "Hey you should calm down." Y/n heard jungkook calm voice which somehow made her a little calm and jungkook hand her juice can, y/n smile toward jungkook as she open the can and started to drink when she suddenly heard jungkook mumbling "So sorry, y/n" before she could ask something she heard someone's familiar voice.

"It's repeating, again!"

__________________

°IMPORTANT°
This is the last chapter of this book and I am really sorry for short chapter and for the suspense but soon I will release book -2 of it also it will be continued in this book.

Your author,
Sudhire12💕

__________________