STRANGE DREAM

I was shocked when I saw the direction from where the stone was thrown which was from window but when I turned my window was closed, the fact that creeped me more was that I was living on third floor. Then suddenly I saw a shadow I took a step back. I was freaking out but in a second that shadow disappeared. I was thinking what just happened and....why? Then suddenly something struck my mind which made sense,  it was that stupid box and that 'thing', even after this much happened I was not going to open the box. I nodded to myself and started walking towards the box and that's when my whole world stopped, I stopped breathing and I froze in my spot when I saw that the box was missing just that 'thing' was there it's like it wanted me to see it first. I picked it up and started to search for the box.
After some moments I sat on my couch sighing and somehow even panicking because I could not find the box anywhere I decided to leave the box and took my jacket and with that I left my apartment. I got near the giant dumpster and threw the 'thi' in it I turned to walk but suddenly my vision became blurry I tried to stay still but suddenly I heard someone calling me "y/n wait- oh my God y/n" she called my name loudly but before I could see who it was everything turned pitch black.

"Y/n" a sweet voice came from behind me "huh who is that" I said as I looked around to see nothing but darkness it was hard to tell where the voice was coming from "you have to help us please" he said in sweet and desperate voice "who are you and why do you need my help?"  I said as I still tried to find out where the hell was the voice coming from "you have to help us please ~you have to open the box and the book" he said "what are you talking about and what book" I said as I gave up on finding the person or the voice "you need to help us you are the only one who can help please ~" he said as his voice got low at the end...
"Y/n open your eyes y/n" wait why is this voic-
"Y/n wake up" o.m.g it was rośe but I did not care and I opened my eyes just to see rośe with worried expression. I got up and opened the dumpster and picked up the 'thing' I threw and for your information putting my hand in the dumpster was disgusting. I was about to  make a run for my apartment but someone held my wrist I turned to see it was rośe "Hey you okay because you just fainted and then when you woke up you took something out of that giant dumpster . And started to run....weird" rośe said, I moved her hand from my hand slowly and said "I am weird okay  what were YOU doing here late at night" I asked "oh I was just out with my friends tomorrow is holiday so" rośe said "okay I...need to go bye" I said as I started to run.

ROŚE'S POV~

HUH.... weird she just fainted and then she started acting differently and also point to be noted she said BYE to me gosh....something is wrong with her she never says bye or act normal with me she is always angry near me huh.... I was

in deep thought when I was taken back to reality when my name was called "rośe why are you alone here" Sam asked me "nothing" I said to her and went back to others.

Y/N'S POV~

I got home as fast as I can then I realised something I had lost the box......shoot.

HI....HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER......❤️❤️