Chapter 1: Not very well.

"Damn!" The doctor stood in the middle of the console room cursing under his breath. The TARDIS wouldn't let him land, he was going to take Clara somewhere special as she has been feeling ill over the past few days. He was taking her to a beach that had sand in a lovely pink, the sea was purple and the best part there was no danger just relaxation oh and people who were about one meter tall. "doctor are you okay?" Came a voice from the door. He turned around to see a pale looking Clara, she was wearing her TARDIS blue pyjamas. In that moment he couldn't help but think that she looked beautiful with messy hair and her chocolate brown eyes that made him drift into a world of..."Um doctor?" He had zoned out thinking about her. "Yes, sorry what did you ask?" "I asked if you were okay?" "Yes I am fine, I should be asking how you are feeling?" She looked down at her feet as if she was trying to stop herself from crying. Clara hated being ill and the doctor knew this so he walked over to her and gave her a big hug which she settled into, Clara was listening to his hearts beating. They stayed like that for what seemed like forever when suddenly Clara pushed away from The Doctor and ran to the bathroom, he followed to make sure she was okay. From the other side of the door he heard her crying softly, he walked in to see her with her head over the bowl. "Oh Clara" he said as he kissed her forehead and rubbed her back as she was sick for the third time that day. She fell onto his shoulder still crying and he carried a weak and now drained Clara to her bed. As he placed her down he brushed a stray strand of hair behind her ear. He heard a small voice just as he was about to leave "Doctor can you stay?" He couldn't say no to her especially when she was like this so he took off his shoes and cuddled up with his impossible girl. Clara could hear his hearts beating faster which made her slightly giggle. Within minuets they were sleeping peacefully, which is when the TARDIS decided to land but both Clara and the doctor were too deep in sleep to realise.