Chapter 6: how!?

"There has to be a mistake!" Clara said as she looked at the piece of paper "Clara the TARDIS doesn't make mistakes" "well she has!" Clara ran out of the room tears running down her face. The doctor looked at the paper again and again he didn't believe it but there was nothing wrong with Clara! Nothing at all, he knew he should be happy that nothing was wrong but there had to be some reason why she was ill. The TARDIS picks up on everything and anything, paper cuts, splinters, babies, the common cold but there was nothing....it didn't make sense.
~In Clara's room~
There had to be something... "Why won't you tell me what's wrong you stupid cow!!" Just then a hologram of Clara appeared. "What do you want now?" "Clara Oswald?" "Yes" "I imagine you would of wanted me to tell you what's wrong when the doctor was not here" "why would I want that?" "Considering what it is" "just tell me you stupid snog box!"
~meanwhile~
The doctor decided that he would go and cheer Clara up so he grabbed his coat and went to find her. He reached her bedroom door and walked inside to find Clara crying again, he walked up to her and went to hug her. "Clara? What's happened? Why are you crying" she looked up at him with a smile on her face, the doctor was super confused. Then Clara grabbed his hand and held it tight "nothing bad happened if that's what you're asking" "then why the tears" "it's nothing, can we just go get some food?" "Yes, only if you are sure there is nothing wrong" she nodded "so Clara what do you want?" "fish fingers and custard as that seems to be the only thing that I like at the moment" the doctor smiled and led her to the kitchen. After they had finished Clara decide to ask the doctor a question "how much do you love me?" "I would burn the last star if it meant I could keep you safe, Clara you mean more than anything too me" she blushed, when they finished the food she excused herself to go to bed and he followed. They climbed in and Clara said "tomorrow can we visit Jenny, Vastra and Strax?" "Um yeah I don't see why not and it will be good to get you out of the house...well TARDIS" "thank you" she gave him a kiss "on one condition, you have to be well enough." She smiled and agreed and before she knew it she was out.