Chapter 18: Amy and Rory's house

After the massive argument two months ago they hadn't had any more big arguments, and with Clara being seven months pregnant let's just say she is enjoying being pregnant a lot less now, because the baby will have timelord DNA it could be born any day now or it could be born in two months they just don't know. "Common dear I need you to work for me" the TARDIS just gave a hum "look I know you don't like Clara but she is part of my life now and so is that baby, anyway I will still take you traveling" the TARDIS agreed to letting them take off after the doctor nicely persuading her. "Doctor where are we?" She asked as she stepped out of the TARDIS "New York!" He smiled "we have come to visit some very old friends of mine" "Amy and Rory?" Clara replied "how did you?" "I don't know it just sort of came out of my mouth" he looked at her confused but brushed it off and knocked on the blue door. "Rory can you get the door please?" They heard footsteps approaching the door and it swung open "d-d-doctor?" "Rory!" They lunged into a hug which lasted several minuets "Rory don't leave the door open we-...doctor" " hello pond!" She ran up to him and hugged him "what are you doing here?" "Just popped over to see you" Clara cleared her throat "oh yes sorry Amy Rory this is Clara" the two stared at her in amazement when Amy finally said "hello Clara it's nice to meet you!" She ushered them all into the living room "so doctor what's been happening while we have been gone" she said with a smirk noticing the doctors and Clara's hands intertwined together "nothing much saved the world a few times, nearly died, got kidnapped, and about to become a father what about you?" " well" Amy started "wait that's your baby?" The doctor nodded proudly "congratulations both of you!" She gave them both a big hug. They spent a few hours catching up with each other which Clara didn't mind as he hadn't seen them for ages,she just sat awkwardly on the sofa "sorry can I use your bathroom?" Clara asked "yeah first door on your left" "thanks" as she came back from the bathroom she felt a cold hand grab her mouth, she didn't have time to scream as she was out like a light.
A/N
Okay short chapter and I haven't posted in 5 days whoops sorry <3