Chapter 24: little amelia pond

"Rory what's happened where are you?!" The doctor shouted into the silence of the house. "In here..." The doctor walked into the room as Rory sat on the bed a silent tear making it's way down his cheek. "Rory what happened?" "They took her...missy took her, that- that's my whole world gone" the doctor sat next to Rory " I will find her Rory and you know I will. Whatever it takes." Rory nodded "doctor can I stay on the TARDIS until we find Amy?" The doctor looked at Rory and nodded "doctor...Missy said that uh that Amy was pregnant, but I mean that's impossible right?" The doctor exchanged a side glance with Rory before looking at the monitor in front of him "doctor..." "Rory some things are better left unexplained but i will tell you that Amy is pregnant, it should be impossible but it seems to have happened. All we need to focus on is getting both Amy and your baby home safe and trust me when missy said she would kill them she was telling the truth. I will get them home safe Rory trust me." Rory nodded and sat down with his head in his hands.
~ base x ~
Amy woke to a blinding white light and a man shouting "Amelia Pond has woken" over and over. As Amy's eyes adjusted to the light she heard a woman talking to her although she couldn't see her "Little Amelia Pond, well no longer so little with your own little one on the way. So sorry that we snatched you away on such short notice but we need Ellie Rose Oswald for a project we are running." "Ugh you cow let me go! My husband will hear about this and when he finds you he will -mmmh mhhh!!" Missy shoved her hand over Amy's mouth "sedate her" "no no get off me don't you touch me! Ugh I'm gonna get every last one of you! Get o-f-f m-..." "Get her ready, he will be here soon."missy said with a smirk as she tapped her watch and walked out if the room leaving an unconscious Amy strapped up on the table.
A/N
Okay so before you throw stones at me, I'm really really really sorry for the late (even though late is the biggest understatement of the century) but I am trying to make it better for you guys <3