Chapter 25: did i mention? Im bananas!

Bzzt bzzt bzzt, the sound of the sonic screwdriver rang in missy's ears. "Looks like he's here, go and get my precious doctor and the roman." She said thumb nail against her bottom lip.
Rory stepped out of the TARDIS and into the blinding spotlight as him and the doctor were surrounded by soldiers. "Stand down or we will be forced to shoot" a guard shouted at them "guns really? Why guns? why is it always guns?!" The doctor replied throwing his hands into the air "Stand down or we will be forced to shoot" the guard repeated. The doctor put his screwdriver in his jacket pocket and asked " by who's orders!" As a woman made her way through the soldiers "my orders doctor, and may I say nice to see you and congratulations on the little one. What did you name her? Ooh will I blush?" "Missy. Would you be so kind as to give me back Amy? Well you don't really have a choice" missy made her way towards the doctor as Rory had his hand firmly placed on his sword handle. She looked him in the eye face centimetres from his "But under the circumstances of Amy and baby being killed you don't have a choice either" she said with a smirk, her words rolling down Rory's spine giving him chills. "YOU HURT EITHER OF THEM-" "and what you'll kill me, boom bye bye missy, nooo you wouldn't because I'd be sad" she pulled a pouty face "why are you doing this?!" Rory asked "did I mention that I'm bananas? I thought is did" she laughed as she turned on her heels "#cuff them and throw them in the cells#" missy sung. The doctor and Rory didn't put up a fight as they knew it would only make Amy's situation worse.
~hospital~
Clara woke up to the blinding light of the white hospital walls. She looked over at Ellie who was chewing on her fist and gurgling happily. " hey Ellie, where's daddy gone hmm" she looked down to find a note on the physic paper " sorry had to leave without saying bye, shouldn't be long helping Rory as missy has kidnapped Amy and is threatening to kill their baby (yes baby I'll explain later) all because she wants Ellie but everything is fine see you later...probably, love you -Doctor"
" well Ellie looks like it's jut me and you for a little while..." As if on cue Ellie's bottom lip started to tremble "ahh that's a 'mummy I'm hungry' tremble." Clara leaned over to Ellie picked her up and started to feed her, looking at the dark hair she had on her head while saying "you're going to be just like daddy aren't you?" This earned a gurgle from Ellie who soon fell asleep followed by Clara.

A/N
Whoop whoop
I'll keep this short, hope you enjoyed and goodnight/day wherever you are <3