Chapter 2: still ill?

The doctor woke up to Clara running out of the room, He looked at the clock it was five in the morning. It had been a week and she was still ill. Clara was getting more worried so when she got back from presumably being sick (again) he suggested that after lunch they go to the medical bay on the TARDIS which she seemed happy with. The doctor opens his arms for a hug and Clara climbed back into bed and fell asleep, her mind racing with worry. This time when the doctor woke up Clara was still sleeping peacefully in his arms, he didn't want to wake her so he shut his eyes for a moment until she woke up. "Doctor?" "Yes?! woah what's happening? Clara are you okay?" He must of drifted off. He looked down at Clara and was met by her chocolate brown eyes. "Oh sorry were you sleeping?" "What! No! I am a timelord we don't sleep....well not that often anyway." She smiled and got up. "Hungry" he asked. Clara shook her head but the doctor told her she had to eat something so he made her some toast she didn't eat a lot of it as the butter made her feel sick. After breakfast they watched a movie, the doctor fidgeted all the way through so Clara suggested he did some work on the TARDIS translation matrix as it was being a pain. His face lit up at this suggestion and he kissed Clara and walked out of the room. After about another hour the movie finished but she was in the mood to watch another one so she put on The boy in the striped pyjamas even though she had seen it like a billion times. "Finally finished" the doctor had a proud smile on his face...then he looked down at the bolt he held in his hand and frowned "probably a spare" he shrugged it off and went to find Clara. He was about to go in when he heard crying coming from inside, he ran in and gave Clara a hug when he noticed that her eyes were glued to the TV screen "oh Clara you know this film gets you every time" he said with a slight giggle. "Do you want to go to the medical bay now" he said after the had movie ended. Clara gave a slight nod and grabbed his hand as they walked the corridor.