Chapter 5

Autumn's P.O.V.

I rolled over colliding into something. I opened my eyes and realized it was Niall chest. I squirmed a little in his grip which was securely around my waist, trying to get loose. Instead of letting me go he pulled me closer and buried his head into my neck.

I groaned. I really didn't have a big deal with it though. It felt... Cut out of it. You can't like another boy. Not after what your boyfriend did to you," My conscience said. It was right. I can't fall in love again.

I decided to wake Niall up. "Niall, Niall, Niall," I repeated. It was no use. He wasn't going to wake up. I carefully removed his head from out of my neck. I slowly slipped out of his grip and placed were my body use to be with a pillow.

I quietly open the bedroom door. I snuck another glance at him. He was still sleep and cuddling with the pillow. I turned around shutting the door.

I walked into the living room where Louis was watching TV. "Good morning, sunshine," He greeted me patting the spot on the couch beside him.

"Good morning," I said sitting down beside him. He slung his arm around my shoulders.

"What do you want to do today. It's Tuesday. My day to watch you," I groaned.

I have days, when was this planned?

"I don't need a babysitter, Louis," I stated. I mean I'm 17. Me and Louis are around the same age. "I'm 17. How old are you?" I asked.

He chuckled. "Love, I'm 21." Wow, didn't expect that. He acts like he has the mind of an 8 year old boy. "So what do you want to do today?" I was about to answer but, he didn't give me a chance to speak. "How about we go to the mall? We can invite Eleanor!"

"Who is Eleanor?" I asked. I haven't heard about anyone named Eleanor.

"She is my girlfriend," he stated.

I was surprised, "You have a girlfriend?"

"What? Is that so hard to believe?" He asked. Yes! I wanted to say but, instead went with something like 'No, just asking.' But now looking at him Louis isn't exactly unattractive. He's pretty good loking, just not my type.

"So you want to go to the mall?" He asked.

Again, he didn't give me a chance to answer. "Great!" He said. What? I didn't even say 'yes.' I really didn't want to go because, I need to save the money I have for important things. Not use it for things like to go shopping.

Louis called someone; I guess his girlfriend. I decided to get dressed.

Louis' P.O.V.

I called Eleanor to invite her to the mall. She agreed.

Autumn came out of Niall's room, dressed for the day. She wore blue skinny jeans, a pink striped shirt with lighter shades of pink and a gray beanie. With gray TOMS.

I will admit she is pretty but, I love my Eleanor.

"I like your shoes," I complimented her. She looked down at her shoes then at mine. Realizing we have on the same shoes.

"Thanks," she muttered quietly. I could already tell she wasn't use to compliments. She should get them more often.

"You ready to go?" I asked.

She looked up at me before, saying a shy, "Yeah."

We walked outside together. I slung my arm around her shoulders. I saw her flinch. "You okay?" I asked. She nodded her head and relaxed under my touch. Though I can still feel her a bit tense.