Chapter 10

(SMUT SCENE! Do not read if you can't handle it. You have been warned!)

Autumn's P.O.V.

I squirmed around in a bed. Someones arm that was around my waist tightened. I tensed up, not knowing who it was. They kissed me on the cheek and said, "It's just me." That's when I remembered I fell asleep with Harry last night.

I looked over at the clock. It was 12:00 already. I must of sleep in. "Harry why didn't you wake up it is 12," I asked.

"I woke up at 11. But--" he started blushing. "I wanted to stay in bed and watch you sleep," he admitted.

I laughed and he blushed a deeper shade of red. "Okay." It was silence for a while. But a comfortable silence. Harry was stroking my hair and humming a song I didn't know. "Harry," I blushed.

"Yeah, babe. What's wrong? You know you can tell me anything," he said, showing a little concern.

I buried my head in his chest. "Nothing, ill get it myself," I said.

He pulled me closer to him. "No, I'll get it for you what do you need?" he asked.

"Lafy poduts," I mumbled against his chest.

"What?" he asked.

"I need lady products," I said.

"What do you--" he stopped and blushed. Recognition hitting him. "Are you on, now?"

"No, but I can tell I will be on in about 3 days," I explained.

"Okay, I'll get that now," he said, climbing out of bed. He looked through his closet for something to wear. He just laid out a pair of jeans and a white shirt.

"Are you sure you're fine with getting it?" I asked.

"Yeah, don't worry about it. One of the lads can stay here with you. I'll get it what kind do you need?" he asked.

"Just get the pink ones that say Always," I said still blushing.

"Okay," he said putting on his clothes.

I scrunched up my nose. "You aren't going to take a bath or even change your boxers you had on all yesterday?" I asked.

"Nope, I'll do all that after I buy your stuff. I won't be gone that long. I'll probably pick us up some breakfast on the way back."

"Okay," I said while he left the room. Around 3 minutes later he entered the room again.

"Liam, Niall, and Louis went laser tagging. Zayn will stay with you. Is that okay?" I nodded my head. "Okay, I'll be back in 45 minutes to an hour okay, babe." He kissed me on the lips but, pulled away shortly after. He brushed his lips against mine. "Ill be back shortly. Call me if you need anything," he said.

"Okay, Harry, stop worrying I will," I said.

He pulled back. "Okay, bye, ill be back." He ruffled my hair and walked out the door, peaking back at me one more time.

I heard the front door shut. I stood up and walked in the kitchen. I got a water bottle out the refrigerator and plopped down on the couch.

I turned on the TV watching. I flipped through the channels. Family Guy, Sponge bob, blah, Doctor Who, blah, Big Bang Theory. I stopped on The Big Bang Theory and started watching it. I love this show.

I was half way through the first episode that I was watching when Zayn came in. "Hi," he said.

I glanced at him then back at the telly. "Hello," I said. It was kind of awkward since this is the first time I've been alone with Zayn.