Chapter 19

Autumn's P.O.V.

I woke up with a strong arm around my waist. I flinched and moved away from the arm realizing it was Jake. He might've apologized but he still raped me. I don't quite forgive him yet.

I tip- toed out of the bed and headed towards the bathroom. I turned on the shower, getting it the way I like more hot then warm and stepped in. I grabbed a clean wash cloth and did my business in the shower.

I stepped out and dried off. I wrapped a towel around me and walked out of the bathroom. I looked through Jake's drawers. I put on a pair of his smallest shorts I could find and one of his shirts. They were both big on me but would have to do.

I dragged my way to the kitchen and made myself a bowl of Frosted Flakes. I plopped myself on the sofa and turned on Doctor Who, enjoying the silence.

Harry's P.O.V.

I paced around the room. Where is she? Shouldn't Autumn be back by now? What if she's hurt? Come on, positive thoughts Harry. She's probably sleeping over a friends house. What friends?!?!
 This isn't good.

"Mate, it's going to be okay. Maybe she just got lost on the way home," Louis suggested.

"She went to the store yesterday! It's been more then 12 hours! Its 9 o'clock now! She's not lost she knows her way around town!"

Louis sighed knowing I was right.

I looked in the mirror. My mop of curls where all over my head. My eyes had black bags under them from lack of sleep. I've been up since yesterday, worried sick about Autumn. I shouldn't have let her go by herself.

I plopped down on my bed.

"She'll show up lad. I'm sure she's okay. She's a strong woman," Louis said, he's been trying to make me feel better for the last couple of hours.

"But... what if she's not," I said, my voice barely audible.

Louis sat down beside me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "She will be."

I laid my head on he's shoulder. "Thanks Boo Bear."

If any of the fans saw this they'll think it's "Larry Stylinson." Though really it's just a lad comforting his best mate.

Autumn's P.O.V.

I was still on the couch watching Doctor Who, when Jake came out.

"Hi," he said.

"Hey."

...Awkward Silence...

"I want to go home," I complained.

"Okay."

That's it just okay? "Can I?"

"Nope," he responded.

"Why not? You're going to hold me hostage?" I asked.

He sat down on the couch and pulled me on to his lap.

"Where's home? Where do you live now?" he asked.

I squirmed in his grip but, stopped deciding against it remembering what happened in the dressing room at the store with Harry.

"I live with my boyfriend Harry and his band mates," I said.

"I don't want you with him. You should be with me. I didn't want to do those things to you but your dad made me. Get back together with me. Be my girlfriend Autumn. I'm still in love with you."

I didn't realize and I don't know how or when but I was underneath him and he was hovering over me while he said this.

Did I still have feelings for Jake? And what about Harry?

I groaned, "Jake I'm already with someone. And I don't feel the same way about you anymore. You messed your chance up."

"Everyone deserves a second chance."

"Yes, and everyone also deserves a first chance. This is Harry's first chance," I pointed out.

He groaned. "He's a douche, break up with him."

"No he's not!" How dare Jake says that. "Harry's the best thing that has every happened to me." Tears formed in my eyes. I'm so lucky to have him.

"I'm the best thing that has ever happened to you. You just don't realize it right now because, all the things we went through. We use to be the perfect couple."

"You kind of ruined-"

I was cut of by Jake kissing me.

And you'll expect me to push him off of me right?

I wouldn't kiss him back.

I'm with Harry.

I loath Jake.

Right?

But instead I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back. As time goes by we've had a make out session on the couch.

All this time I haven't realized how much I missed his lips. How much i've missed him.

He pulled away, looked me in the eyes and said the words he said about a year and a half ago when we was on the couch together.

"I love you, Autumn."

Vote/ Comment/ Reading List/ Fan and you'll win a prize.

(A/N I know I haven't updated in a while and this is short. But I'll probably update another chapter this week.

1. What do you guys think is going to happen next?

2. Harry and Autumn? Jake and Autumn? Niall and Autumn? Or even Zayn and Autumn?

3. I didn't make the gif on the side. But it's cute. XD)