Chapter 14

(I'm sorry. The last chapter was only about a page and a half. But HEY this chapter will be 3 or 4 pages. Hopefully... Make sure to read the author note at the end. Now...Carry On..... xD)

I slid on the dress while Harry was in the other room getting his tuxedo on. Today was that music party thing that celebrities were going to be at. Don't know how to exactly explain the event since I'm not a celebrity and wasnt given much information.

I was going as Harry's fake date. Or was we don't have to pretend now that we're really together. I really like Harry I might even l-.

"Are you dres..." Harry stopped seeing I wasn't.

"Harry you can't just come in asking if I'm dressed what if I was naked!" I exclaimed.

I didn't realize he was beside me. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "I wouldn't care."

"Harry! Can you zip up my dress," I asked. He hummed a yes.

He let go of my waist and stared at my back. He bought the zipper farther down from when I tried zipping it up. My dress was falling off and Harry was tugging on it.

I grabbed on to it but it was too late and hit the ground.

"Harry!" He chuckled.

"Don't be shy. I love your body babe," he said. I pushed him out the room while I stood in my bra and underwear.

I put the dress on and called Niall in the room.

"Yes?"

"Can you zip up my dress," I asked.

He blushed a deep shape of red and nodded his head. When he was done, we both stood there. Awkward Silence!

"I know you're going as Harry's fake date but Autumn I like you as more then a friend," Niall said quickly. He kissed me on the cheek and left.

Aww I feel so sorry for him. He doesn't know I'm really dating Harry this is bad. I like Niall a little he's adorable but I don't know.

Harry entered the room again.

"Why was Niall in here," he asked. Harry sounded slightly mad but I knew he wouldn't hurt me.

"To zip up my dress because you wouldn't," I stated. "What's the big deal Harry."

Harry walked over to me and stroked my cheek. "Sorry, just Niall has a huge crush on you and I wanted to make sure he didn't try anything. And I should've zipped up your dress. but seriously don't be insecure or shy around me. You have a great body."

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks and I looked down. Harry tilted my head up and kissed me passionately. I felt one of his hands on my waist while the other was on my cheek him controlling the kiss and leading me. He asked for an access and I granted it. His tongue rolled smoothly over mines. I pulled away from the amazing kiss.

"We have to go," I stated.

Harry groaned.

I don't know why Harry thinks I have a great body. It has a lot of scars from where I self harmed and my dad beating me.

Harry grabbed my hand and we exited the room. In the living room stood the rest of the boys. I let go of Harry's hand once I saw Niall' s eyes travel down to look at them. Harry have me a confused look.

I don't know why I care about what Niall thinks but I'll admit I use to have a crush on Niall.

We left the flat. While no one was looking Harry wrapped his arm around my waist leaning in towards me. "What's wrong?" he asked.