Chapter 13

Harry's P.O.V.

"Autumn baby what's wrong?" I asked, when I heard her scream.

She hugged me tightly like she was afraid to let go. "He's coming after me," she said.

"Shh, stop crying. It's alright. Now who's after you?" I asked.

"J-J-Jake, my ex- boyfriend. The one that r-r- did it to me," she cried into my neck.

I rubbed up and down her back soothingly. "Love, I won't let him get you. I'm here. I promise." I exited the twitter page and shut down my laptop. I squeezed her. "How about you get some rest. I'll be here the whole time."

"Sure?"

"Positive."

"Okay," she said hesitating. I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around her. She laid her head down in my lap while I still rubbed up and down her back.

 "Your hand fits in mine
Like it's made just for me
But bear this in mind
It was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me."

"I know you've never loved
The crinkles by your eyes
When you smile
You've never loved
Your stomach or your thighs,
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly" I sung to her. She soon fell asleep.

Autumn's P.O.V.

I heard Harry's voice singing to me. "But I'll love them endlessly." Then there was a pause. He spook again. "I promise I won't let anything happen to you."

---

Jake and I were watching a movie, at his house. Iron Man to be exact. His mom was out of town and my dad well I didn't want to be at home. My dad is abuse and always a jerk to me. He makes me feel worthless but, Jake never does. He always tells me how much I mean to him. Right now It was such a nice moment. He had his arm wrapped around my waist and my head laid on his shoulder. We have been dating for about a month and a half now. Jake was always so nice to me.

I think I loved him.

While we was watching the movie Jake got a call. He pulled out his phone and looked at the caller ID. When he looked at it he kind of looked scared.

"Babe, I have to take this. I''ll be back okay," he said.

"Yeah, okay."

He leaned his forehead and leaned into kiss me. He pulled away a minute later and looked me in the eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too Jake," I said. I must've been smiling like an idiot since it was our first time saying we 'I love you' to each other.

He gave me a weak smile and walked off. I heard his phone ring again and he pulled it out his pocket before going around the corner and outside to talk.

I knew something was wrong. When Jake talks on the phone he never has to leave the room. And when he smiled it wasn't that cheerful smile I always saw. It was forced.

I shrugged it off and he came back in 2 minutes later. His face looked hurt, sad, scared. It was full of mixed emotions.

"Is everything alright," I asked.

"Yeah, everything is fine," he said with another forced smile. "Come on I want to show you something," he held out his hand.

I felt like I can always trust Jake, and I've been at his house alone with him before. So I grabbed his hand while he led me up stairs.

"So what do you want to show me?" I asked.

"You'll see." We came to his bedroom and I plopped on his bed.

He locked the door. Which was weird because, no one was home so he didn't have to. He leaned against it. He looked so... worried. "Okay close your eyes," he demanded.

"Okay..." I said trailing off. I closed my eyes and waited for directions.

The next thing I know Jake was straddling me on the bed with me under him. To make it worse he was naked.

"Jake get off of me. I'm not playing. I'm not ready for this Jake!" I said. I tried pushing him off. He didn't get off of me. He was to strong.

I was scared. He started taking off my clothes. I put up a fight but, he managed to get them off of me. "Stay still babe. If you don't it'll hurt more," he said. "I don't want to hurt you."

"You're hurting me now, Jake. Please stop," I said crying.

He positioned his self at my entrance. "I don't have a choice. I don't want to do this."

"There is always a choice. You are just doing this to pleasure your self. I hate you!" I said. He pushed in me and that was the worst night of my life.

He didn't want to do it yet he still did it. And he did it 18 more times in the 2 years we dated. It's funny how you can tell someone you love them but in the next 45 minutes hate them.

---

"Autumn, Autumn, baby, please wake up," I heard a voice say. It was Harry.

I opened my eyes. "Babe are you alright?" he asked. "Did you have a bad dream?"

I yawned. "More like a flashback. Why?" I asked sitting up.

"You're were sweating, crying and kept saying stop. What was it about?" He asked.

Now that he mentions it. I am a little hot. "Um... the first time Jake hurt me. I had a flashback while I was sleep. I'm okay though," I told Harry.

"Sure?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Okay," Harry stroked my back while I laid my head on his shoulder. I hope he's right. I hope Jake isn't after me. I can't even look at his face without crying.

( I hope this chapter is long, Not sure how long it is. I hope it's at least 2 pages. Well this is Autumn's flashback of the first time it happened with Jake. Yeah she use to love him. And he loved her.

Do you think Jake actually loved her and didn't want to hurt her?

Or played her all along and his plan was to use her for pleasure when they first started dating?

Do you think he's coming after her?

Will Harry be able to protect her? Or will she be able to protect her self?

Comment/ Vote/ Fan/ Reading List. I love to hear from you guys don't be shy. ;D )