Chapter 17

(Yes, I know I'm a fucktard for not making longer chapters recently.)

Autumn's P.O.V.

I woke up to someone muzzling their head into my neck. My stomach made a weird feeling I never felt before.

I ran my hands through Harry's curls.

"Morning."

"Good Morning, love," he replied, pecking me on the lips after.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed our lips together again. I licked the bottom of his lips, asking for an entrance. I could tell he was surprise but didn't question or mind it.

He pulled away and pressed his forehead to mine. "I want to take you somewhere today."

"Really? Where?"

"That's a secret," he said smiling. "Come on, get dressed."

"Ugh... I hate surprises, Harry."

"Aww don't complain you'll love this one!" He assured.

"Okay..."

I pushed myself off the bed and headed towards the bathroom. I opened the door and shut it behind me before stripping off my clothes. I ran the shower water back and forth between hot and cold, to get it the way i want. There hot, but not too hot.

I jumped in the shower and started washing up.

I heard the bathroom door open and I peaked my head out to see who it was. Of course, it's Harry.

"Are you done?" he asked.

"Nope!"

"Good can I join?" he asked.

"Nope!"

"Aww please. We should save water and I need a shower too," he begged. Was he serious.

"No! Now get out."

"Okay..." he said and left, shutting the door behind him.

I finish washing up then literally hopped out the shower. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked towards the door. I opened it and looked around the room. No sight of Harry.

I locked his bedroom door. I headed towards the dresser grabbing a pair of panties and a bra. I slid them on.

I looked through the closet and found a pair of jeans and decided to wear the 'Kevin' shirt Louis bought me at the mall.

I was still a little confused on who Kevin was but i liked the pegion on the front. I matched the outfit with white toms and I was almost ready to go.

I grabbed one a comb which was probably Zayn's in Harry's room and combed through my hair.

There was a knock on the door. "Babe? Are you ready?"

I skipped over towards the door and opened "Yep."

Harry linked his arm with mines and we walked down the stairs together. I didn't even realize he was dress before he started putiing on his shoes.

He was wearing a casual blue shirt with denim jeans. And sporting a gray beanie. Wow, I sound like a reporter in a fasion magazine.

We walked out the door and outside. Hmm I love the weather. It wasnt too hot and not too cold.

We walked over to the car and Harry opened my door for me.

"Thank you," he just smiled in return.

-2 Hours Later-

"Try on this," Harry said through the door. I was currently in the changing room and he kept giing me clothes to try on.