Chapter 6

Autumn P.O.V.

Louis, Eleanor, and I arrived at the mall.

I'm going shopping with my kidnapper.

Louis opened Eleanor's door for her. Then mine. "Thanks," I whispered. I wasn't use to people doing kind things for me.

He just smiled at me before, intertwining Eleanor's hand with his. We walked up to the mall doors. Louis holding the doors open for us again. I wish I had a boyfriend like him.

I already knew I wouldn't be getting a boyfriend. I'm too ugly for anyone to like. Then it hit me. Louis is only being extremely nice because, he feels sorry for me. Or is he always the nice and cheerful type of person. He's doing it out of pity, my brain told me. It was probably right.

We walked into the first store. Some store named 'Hollister.' I never heard of it. Probably because, I've never even been in a mall. All my clothes were hand-me-down's and if my dad did buy me something. He never took me. He went alone.

Louis made me try on a lot of clothes. I declined all of them because, like I said. I have to use my money for important things.

"Try on this one," Louis begged. "Please." I groaned and muttered a 'fine.'

He jumped up and down, clapping like a five year old. I tried on the dress he gave me. I looked in the mirror. The dress was black with silver rhinestones on the top. It was too short for my liking. Especially because, you can probably see the bruise on my leg from when my dad pushed me down the stairs one day.

"Try these on too," Louis said throwing heels up into my dressing room.

"Ouch," I cried. "One of the heels hit me in the head.

"Sorry!" I heard him yell. "I didn't mean to hit you!"

"It's fine, Louis," I looked in the mirror. It didn't cause any damage to my head. I slipped on the silver heels he threw at me. And looked in the mirror. The dress was really pretty. Just by looking at it. I knew I wasn't going to be able to afford it.

I looked at the price tag. Shit! It's 399 pounds. I can't afford this dress. "Let's see it on you," Eleanor said through the door. I sighed and walked out.

When I walked out Eleanor was grinning. Louis never has grinned that wide. Wow. Louis' eyes were popping out their sockets. Eleanor smacked him in the back of his head and snuggled into him. He looked down at her and smiled wrapping an arm around her.

He whispered something in her ear. Saying something about being 'only his.' "It looks great on you," Louis said.

"You look beautiful," Eleanor gushed.

"Really, I don't like it," I lied. I loved this dress. It fit my curves right and made my butt look good.

"I don't care if you don't like it. We are buying it," Eleanor's sassy side came out. She pushed me in the changing cubic. I sigh, taking off the dress. I put it back on the hanger and walked back out fully dressed with the heels and dress.

I put the dress on the rack we found it.

"What are you doing? We are definitely buying that dress!" Eleanor exclaimed.

"No." I protested.

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!

"Look I love the dress but, it's way too expensive," I stated.

"That's why I'm buying all the clothes you pick out," Louis stated taking the dress off the rack and snatching the heels out my hand.