Chapter 11

I woke up in Liam's bed. Is it- Then I remembered yesterday. I took a deep breath then let it out. I climbed out the bed, carefully so I wouldn't wake a peacefully sleeping Liam beside me. I opened the bedroom door quietly and made my way to Harry's room.

I didn't bother knocking, because I figured he'll be sleep. I'm not sure what time it is but, considering it was still really dark outside. I'll guess around 2am.

I opened the door and I was right he was sleep. I walked over to his bed and crawled in. He wouldn't mind if I slept with him right? I laid down beside him and cuddled into his chest. Harry moved around a little until his arm was around my waist. He pulled me closer to him.

He buried his head in my neck. "Autumn?" He asked unsure. He sounded half awake and half asleep. He kept his eyes closed.

"Yeah, Harry, Its me."

"Do you still like me, As in more then a friend? Why we're you crying? Did I do something to make you cry?" He asked slowly.

"Yes I still like you, Harry. I'll explain the rest in the morning, okay?" I leaned up and kissed his cheek.

"Okay. I like you a lot."

I giggled a little. Which caused him to smile. "I like you a lot too. Now shh... And go back to sleep."

He slid his legs between mine and intertwined our hands together, so we we're spooning. I feel asleep on Harry moments later.

*****Hours Later*****

My eyes fluttered open. "Good morning babe," Harry said. His head was buried in my neck and he was kissing it sweetly.

"Hi Harry," I said.

He sat up in bed and I sat up with him. He put his arm around me protectively. And leaned in to peck me on the lips. It seemed like it got tense in the room and Harry had something on his mind.

"So...." Harry trailed off.

"So...." I said mimicking him.

"Want to tell me what was wrong yesterday?" Harry asked.

"No, not really."

"Well, are you going to tell me?" He asked.

"Yeah..." I trailed off.

"Well, why?"

"See," my fingers suddenly became interesting. "I was molested again yesterday."

"What? I knew I should've stayed her with you," Harry said. "Oh gosh." His arm tightened around my waist and he pulled me closer.

I winced in pain. "Harry that hurts."

He loosened his grip. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, love," he said.

"It's fine Harry. Are you mad?" I asked.

He shook his head. "No at you. Mostly at myself. I shouldn't have left you here with Zayn. Why did you and Zayn leave the house?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "We didn't."

"Someone broke in the house?" He asked. He was now confused.

"No."

"Then what happened?" He asked.

"I was watching The Big Bang Theory and Zayn came and sat on the couch beside me. The threw me over his shoulder and took me to his bedroom. W-where you know h-he "did it." I explained.

"What Zayn molested you!" He yelled.

"Y-yeah," I said.

"Stay here," he said. He stormed out his room and I'll admit I got scared. What is he going to do?

I walked up to his bedroom door and peaked out of it. Zayn was in the living room already on the floor with Harry up top of him. Harry was throwing punch after punch while Zayn tried to get him off. Harry threw a punch at his stomach and I couldn't take it anymore.

I walked out into the living room and Harry was about to throw another punch at Zayn's face. "Stop, Harry, stop," I yelled. I held Harry back the best I could but, Harry managed to punch him in the face.

"Harry," I pleaded. "Stop."

Harry stopped and stood up to his full height again, realizing it was me his face softened. "Harry," I said, hugging him tight.

"I'm sorry I didn't stop the first time. But why did you want me to stop?"

"I-I don't know," I sobbed. "I guess because, I've been abused all my life and I don't like fights. Or when people get beat up."

"But you did nothing wrong, and got abused. Zayn did something horrible to you, he deserves it."

"Please Harry. Just stop, you've hurt him enough. Please for me," I pleaded.

He sighed and kicked Zayn in the stomach. Zayn groaned.  "Okay. I won't. Go wait for me in the kitchen. Liam's in there making breakfast," he said.

"Liam didn't stop you?" I asked. Why wouldn't Liam stop Harry from beating Zayn.

"No, he felt Zayn deserved it."

"Promise me you won't touch him?"

"Ok, I promise," Harry agreed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked him on the lips.

"Okay, see you in the kitchen," I said, un-wrapping my arms and walking in the kitchen. I took one last look at Zayn. His nose was bleeding and surely broken. A black eye was forming. And I'm sure he had plenty of bruises. Ouch!

Harry's P.O.V.

I watched Autumn leave the room before, she left she looked at Zayn with a pained look in her eyes. She began walking into the kitchen but, what bought me back to reality is when Zayn groaned in pain.

He was still on the floor. I put my hands on my knees, bending over, so I was hovering over him. "I suggest you drive to a hospital," I said.

"No shit Sherlock," he said trying to get up. He groaned again. Usually I would be sad and totally caring if my best mate was in pain but, he deserved it.

"You act like it's my fault," I said. "You had it coming."

"Right... because, I beat the shit out of myself," he said.

"You should've thought about what would happen if you molested my girlfriend."

"She's your girlfriend since when," he asked. "Hazza I didn't know I wouldn't have done it if I did."

I shook my head. "It still doesn't give you permission to hurt her like that," I said and walked into the kitchen.

(Hope you like this chapter. I will be updating chapter 5 of Fix Me soon. Can I get 7 comments and 10 votes for next update on this chapter???)