Oliver

Prince POV)

I asked Nae to come over because I was bored and I wanted to spend some time with her. After that day that she had a break down in front of me I felt more guilty. I want to do everything to get her back and her trust.
I opened the gates for her to get in with her car.
Moments later she walked in and hugged me.

'Hey prince' she looked gorgeous. She had 2 long braids and her outfit was on point. 'How are you?'

'Hello Ray Ray wanna be, I'm good' she put on a fake shocked face and touched her hair

'I'm not a Rayray wanna be! He did this for me 😊' she flipped her braid and sat down on my couch.

' about Ray.. I think he'll be here in a couple of hours. Maybe Roc too... Oke and prod.' That's how it always goes. U ask one to come and the others are comming too. I lay down next to her and rest my head on her lap.

'Oh oke no prob. Call them girls tho, I don't wanna be the only girl here' she said while played in my hair. I texted them all and only Roc is not comming.

'Everybody is comming, Roc has a date' she rolled her eyes and laughed.

Nae POV)

Roc always bussy with girls. I went on Jacob's PlayStation and put some music on. We were laughing and joking around.

'So how about your lil sister? How is she' I asked him. I didn't forgot about that lil nosy.

' She aight. She told me she in love with a Niggah named Oliver. I told her to not start with that love shii cause I ain't with it. And I overheard her telling my mom he kissed her on the cheek. I'm going monday to her school and I'm gonna beat that kid up 😒 fuhh u mean. Tryna get my sister hell nah'

He was so serious. He started stamping his icecream with his spoon.

' HAHAHAHAHA Jacob is u serious😂😂 she is 14. When I was that age I was in love too. It's normal'
He stare at me for a minute and said.

' Nae she is 14 damn years old. They supposed to play hide and seek, not Kiss on my cheek games. It all gonna start with a damn kiss. '
I took his spoon outta his hand cause he is making a mess.

'I'm lucky I don't have a big brother' he glare and was mean mocking me. I gave him a kiss on his forhead and brought everything to the kitchen.
He followed me and stayed close behind me. I turned around and said. 'Can I help u Jacob?' He smirked.

'I mean.. I'm craving your lips right now' he touched my chin and wanted to pull me closer.

'Na-ah' I covered my mouth and pushed his hand of me. Where is all this comming from ' That's not my problem'

' Commeonnnmm Nevaeh one kisss' I shook my head 'oke one on the cheek'

'Don't get used to it' He turned his face and pointed at his cheek. When I wanted to kiss it he turned around and crushed his lips against mine. I pushed him away and slapped his chest. 'JAKKEEEEEEEE!!!!! U alwaysss playingggg gamesss uhggg'

' Hahahahahahha oh come on baee don't act like u didn't expected this' he just kept on laughing and hugged me so I can't slapp him over and over again.

'I just thought that you would've man up. With yo childish shii. And lemme go I can't move' I said looking up at him. He looked down and bite his lips. 'Jaakkeeyyyy pleaseee'

'Stop all that whining i dame un besito (And give me a kiss)'

'Jaaaaakkkkeeeyyyyyyy pls lemmee gooooo' he refused to let me go and hugged me and gave me kisses all over my face. I started laughing and tryna push him off me.

'Ain't letting u go, I'll never...' He stopped kissing all over my face and looked me deep in my eyes while saying those words.. He came closer to my face and kissed me. Uhgg and I gave in again. He put on hand on my chin and the other one on my lower back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepens the kiss. He carried me back to the living room and layed me down on the couch. He layed down between my leggs and continued kissing me. When he wanted to put his hand under my shirt the bell rung. He didn't stop so I pushed him off me. 'UHGGG who tf is that😒'

I giggled and fixed my clothes and sat down. He opened the gates and door to let them in. Yess them boys and girls are here.

Prod: Uhhhhhh it smells like-'

Ray:Banging right? Jake did u bang the shii outta her?'

Liah slapped his head and rolled her eyes

Ray: AUWCH!???'

Everybody started laughing and they all sat down on the couch

Prod: I wanted to say chicken tho but yall always gotta interrup a niggah like damn..

He said that al sad HAHAHA this boy is to much

La: Oh shut up baby, u needda get over that chicken obsession of yours

Prod: but it's good tho

Prince: Trevor stop all that kissing it's disgusting

Ray: ehhh I saw u drooling all over her mouthhh

Mel: OH STFU U KNOW U LYING

Liah: Ahahhahaha gurl 😂😂😂 U know they are just playing with u right

Prince: it was disgusting tho

He gave Ray a handshake and they started laughing

Nae: boys... SO WHO WANNA WATCH A MOVIE AND EAT SOME PIZZA

They all started making noise so I let Jake order some pizza's and Rayray is choosing a movie. He was arguing with like everybody about what movie they wanted to watch.
Jake gave me one last kiss and winked at me

'We ain't done yett' I blushed and rolled my eyes and sat with them ohers.

Prod: I'm just acting like I didn't saw yall kissing Nae and Prince!

Liah: WHY U GOTTA RUIN THE MOMENT😭

Ray: oh shii they did whut?

La: oh shut up and pick the movie

------------------------

I'm sorry for the late update.. I will write more
❤️❤️💗💗
Xo