Mickey went down, he broke his leg

Nevaeh POV )

I was sitting on the couch waiting for Jacob to come. He went to his lil sister Jaila. They are going together to his other sister Amanda she is 6 years old. (from his dad side. Jaila and prince got the same mom and dad but Amanda got a different mom. Amandas mom got 1 son 15 years but with an other man so that doesn't make him a brother of prince and jaila only Amanda) He told me that she wanted to go to Disney World.

I saw Jacob coming inside with a bag full of food mmmmmmm

nae: hey babe, what u got there

prince: food

nae: okay. And ... u going to Disney World?

He sat down on the couch next to me and I sat up to hear this storys... what did he do now again..

prince: I tried to give my sister an Opportunity to make a choice where she wanted to go this year, I said we can go to Jamaica to miami to Spain.. she said 'Disney World" I said well.. we always go there it's kinda stupid to go again.. She said... nahh jakey I wanna do what we did the last time so I told her 'you're dumb.. like that makes u dumb". That's how u gotta talk to kids u gotta be honest.

He said all serious

nae: yeah sure sure

prince: I'm sorry I tryna 'brothering" but she didn't buy it. I even tried lying to her I told her that mickey went down he broke his leg .. haha I did I said that mickey broke his leg and I drew a picture of how it looks like. She cried for a second 'boohoo I gotta bring him a case" No she don't just shut up.

Hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhaha this boy is always mean to his sister even when he loves them to death. Jaila is his only sister (from mother side) that's why he always say 'my only sister"

nae: ahhahaha omg prince why!! What did Jaila said

prince: She just told her that she is going with her with my dad.

nae: why u so mean

prince: I'm not

nae: yes u are

prince: well... I'm their bro so whut.

He walked to the kitchen and putted our food on a plate. We ate and talked some more. I was laughing my ass out.

nae: hahahahahahhahahaha

prince: stop

nae: uahahahahhahaa u draw her how it looks like mwhahahahhaahha

prince: yeah.. *chuckle* she will get over it

nae: I can't see u with a kid xd I just can't imagine u and a baby

prince: I'll be the fvcking best parent on this planet

nae: well.. u're cursing right now

prince: what ever

nae: u wanna Face time with mells

prince: sure

nae: heeyyy melll

mel: sup

nae: how u feeling

mel: good actually. I'm sure they putted something in my drank

nae: yeah mines to

mel: nahh u just drank a lot

prince: yeah she did

I looked down and I started to get a bit red.. flashbacks of the almost car accident ...

nae: sorry