Club Dangerous

Nevaeh POV )

A couple of hours past by and I came outta the shower. Prince walked into the bathroom after me to take a shower so I just went into his dressing room. This n*gga just ripped my top off, I hope I got some flawless clothes here. And of course I got clothes here. I desided to wear my strapless dress that stopped above my knee. This white dress was hugging my body in the right places. I putted my mint green tank top on (over it of course) and I putted my mint green with white heals on. And again when I was busy with my hair Jacob came outta the shower and said one word.

prince: hot

This boy.. He came out with some blue jeans with a white Nirvana T-shirt and his Jacket. He had his T-raww shoes on and his hair in a lose ponytail. He came up behind me and hugged me.. He smiled and then he looked at me strange.

prince: babe u used my cologne..

nae: whuutt nooooo

prince: nae. u,u did u used my cologne?

nae: only a lil bit :)

prince: it's hella expensive and u got tons of parfumes.

nae: prince puhhh leass

prince: *sigh* I got my eyes on u Nevaeh

I laughed hard inside and grabbed my purse to walk into the living room. We waited for the others to come so we can go to a club. I know we are to young but Ray told us that He is befriend with the owner of that club... he weird I know.

When they were all here we were discussing who will drive and stuff.

liah: I won't drive imma bout to get wasted

la: don't look at me!

prod: well imma drive

nae: yeah I can drive to it ain't a prob so

mell: imma go look for boys in that club

roc: don't start again!

mell: mmm somebody jealous

liah: leggo

nae: I will get my range Rover.  Girls come in my car

prince: boys in mine. And prod u driving the way back oke?

prod: sure.. it smells like..

mell: banging. They did it again

nae: whut?

prod: prince hit it again?

nae: eww guys

prince: *smirk* it doesn't even smell nigga

prod: I know I wanted to say it smells like chicken tho but hey..

They all laughed and we headed into the car. When we arived at the club 'Dangerous" Ray lead us the way in. And he was right... we all came in.

All the girls started dancing and The boys started drinking. Except of prod tho. I walked to the bar tender and I asked a shot and they gave me it. I gulped it down and started dancing again.

ray: nae u can't drink u driving!

nae: I know I can handle this ray don't worry

ray: if u say so

He walked away and I got a few more shots. I started Dancing with prince and he saw that I was all giggling and touching him.

prince: did u drink?

nae: a couple of shots

prince: nae u needed to be the sober one

nae: babe I can handle this

I looked at Melany that started running to a corner... eww she was throwing up. Roc walked up to her and saw that she wasn't oke. We decided to go home.

When we were at the parking lot prince asked me again.

prince: u sure u can handle this?

nae: prince yess yeesss yesss!!

He putted his hands up and walkes to the passenger seat in his car and prod started it.

I sat in my car and the girls putted their seat belt on. They were drunk af and melany sick. I guess she drank a lot tho.

nae: how many drinks did u get mel?

mell: fvcking 3 shots :s that ain't even that much!

nae: well damn

I statted the car and started driving. I was infront of prod on this dark street. I was kinda scared all I could see was cars lights. I started having a head ache and having a urge to throw up.. Na-ah not right now. I looked next to me for my phone and found it. I searched one of the boys number to call I saw 'prince" his name standing first. When I wanted to call him and put it on speakers I heard a lot of car beeping.  I jumped up and putted my car back in my line. OMG that other car almost crashed into mine. I was breathing hard and saw in my mirror melany and liah with wide eyes scared as fuck. la was sleeping.

I didn't feel good. I hope the boys didn't saw this even when they are behind us.

My phone went off and Melany picked up scared and putted it on speaker. I started sweating and my eyes hurted so bad.

nae: h-hello *shaking*

prince: Nevaeh.. pull over Now!

I pulled over and saw their car pull over to. I'm so embarrassed. I walked outta the car and saw prince getting out to. I started to cry and shaking. He hugged me and I cried in his arms like a lil baby... I feel so bad.

prince: I asked u if u were fine with driving and u said yes nae!

nae: I know.. I just didn't feel good anymore

prince: what u mean

nae: my head ache and my head is spinning my eyes hurts and I wanted to call u but I lose control.. I'm sorry this is so embarrassing.

He shook his head no and putted me in the back seat. He went into the driver seat and rode all the way home.. even when he drank a lot to.

The others went home and I just stayed at his house. I took a bath and layed in bed. Princeton did the same and gave me a kiss.

prince: what's wrong with melany.. she didn't even drank a lot

nae: 3 shots and she throwed up. Well I don't feel all that good neither so it's 2 of us. Good night babe I'm tired

prince: gn pretty

---------

---

Here a lil update. (this chapter is inspired from an other story but I changed it tho)

Vote and Comment

HAPPY B-DAY TO MY PAPI PRINCE 18+

xoxo Gabriëlla ♡