Into you

He kissed me..
And I let it happen. I felt my heart beating so fast and that's when I gave in.
When he pulled away he looked me in my eyes ans whispered

Prince: let me love you. Let us be happy again. I will never hurt you again Nevaeh.
Nevaeh: promise...
Prince: I promise

PRINCE POV

I was soo happy. I didn't expect her to give me a chance... at least not now.. not today. I'll never hurt her again.

Prince: I adore you
Nevaeh: stop it *blushes*
Prince: lets go

So we went to see a movie called "splitt" it was so dope. It felt like old times again.  After all that I drove to her house. She told me I could stay... You know what that means ;)

After she was done taking a shower she put on het pj's and layed next to me. I hugged her and kissed her on the cheeks. She was in deep thoughts.

Prince: are you oke?
Nevaeh: yeah
Prince: what are you thinking about?
Nevaeh: just wondering if this is a good idea
Prince: it is. Now stop worrying and give me some love.

She giggled and start kissing me. Things got heated and then...

~A WEEK LATER~

I am on a date with Nevaeh. I have something big planned for her. I can't believe I thaught I was over this girl. She makes my heart smile.

Nevaeh POV

Nevaeh: You didn't have to do all this for me prince. This place is expensive.
Prince: anything for you. I'm glad we switched bodies again. If we didn't we wouldn't be here today.
Nevaeh: true love always find its way.
Nevaeh: so rich people eats here?
Prince: yeah I guess.
Nevaeh: this place is so fancy.
Prince: after this we're going to a hotel alright?
Nevaeh: you spoil me to much
Prince: you deserve it

When we were done eating he drove me to the hotel where we were staying for the night. It was BIG.
He opened our hotel room door for me to walk in. I saw roses on the ground and everywhere candles. This is so sweet.

Nevaeh: ahhw prince you didn't have to- -

That's when I saw words written with roses on the bed "will you marry me?" I covered my mouth in suprise and turned around. When I turned around princeton was on his knees with a ring in his hands.

Princeton: Nevaeh will you marry me?Nevaeh: oh my god prince

Nevaeh: oh my god prince.... yess yess

He grabbed my hand and put the ring on. After that I gave him the biggest hug. I can not believe this... I am engaged.

Nevaeh: I love you so soooo much
Prince: I will always love you. I want you as my wife and the mother of my kids. I will not give up on us.
Nevaeh: I am all yours

THE END

——————————-

Hey guys sorry for the late update. Writers block.
I hope yall like this. If yall want an update let me know!.
Stay mindless

Xx Gabriëlla