Curious

Nevaeh POV )

A couple of days has past by. Right now I'm at Angela's house. We were talking about a lot.. like things we have been through and all that.

la: I wish he never cheated on you she put some chips in her mouth

nae: hmpf.. can't change things now

la: He keep making mistakes

nae: And that's why he lost me.

la: so... putting the chips away there will never be Nevaeh and Princeton? ... but just... Nevaeh and Princeton

nae: I just had enough of all this fighting. He choose to cheat on me soo...

la: stop acting like it's all his fault. You knew he disliked Issa and he even told u that. You choose to stay close with issa and that's why he thought something was going on.

nae: that doesn't give him the right to cheat on me! You know what Angela.. I don't need this bad energy around me, bye.

I grabbed my purse and walked outta her room. She followed me and stopped me.

la: Nae u acting childish. I'm just saying! I already told u that day when issa asked u to lunch with him that prince is gonna get jealous.

Nae: so?? I don't care!! And u know what? I will not take his nasty ass back. I don't want him no more.

la: u don't have to take him back. I was just sayin!!

Nae: welp... I'm going home bye.

This time she didn't stopped me. uhg!! I thought she would support me. Not bring me down She killed my Vibe to the fullest. I decided to go to the Cinema alone because.. I can.

When I arrived there I decided to watch a Romance movie because I loovvveee Romance movies.. but this time when I was watching it... I hated it. 20 minutes later I just walked outta the cinema. All those couples in there is making me SICK.

When I was 'walking" my way home It started to get dark outside. I walked past the parking lot and a park. I saw something familiar.. a boy.. giving an other boy money. Huh... is that Jacob? Yes it is.. I recognize him by his hair. Did Jacob just gave that weird guy money? Welp.. I hope he knows what he's doing. I walked a bit further but then looked back again. I saw that boy giving Prince something... He turned around and saw me.. prince did the same and I walked away. I hope he didn't saw me

I walked faster to my house and arrived.. TF was I scared for?

-Next Day-

Today at school I saw Princeton sitting with a group. Not with Prod, Roc, Trevor and Ray but with Trey, Andrew, Kristopher and Andy. Yup weird huh?

He knows that I dislike these boys. They smoke weed and stuff. Uhg. But I can't say a thing he ain't my boyfriend.

When I walked with Issa to my locker I saw him giving Issa death glares And it annoys me to the fullest. So I did something about it.

nae: Jacob can u stop that

He walked up to me with this look in his eyes that scared the hell outta me, so i stumbled back leaning against my locker.

prince: stop.what? He growled between his teeth. What is wrong with him?

nae: y-you ... stop looking at issa like that

I saw him eying Issa up and down. And he turns his head back to me.

prince: sure He was maybe 2 inches away from me so I felth his breath vibrating against my lips. He smells like... does he smoke?

nae: did u smoke Jacob?

prince: IT'S PRINCETON He said al angry I jumped a little and then he calmed down. He looked me in my eyes and then said It doesn't matter if I smoke

nae: that is the lowest thing u can do.. u smell like weed. Why u hanging with them bad guys?!

prince: *chuckles* Bye Nevaeh

And he walks away.  Is it because of me that he smokes? It can't be.. He is uhhg!! stupid!

He is acting all weird and stuff.

issa: well damn

nae: I know right. I'm gonna find things out..

issa: Calm down girl. Remember.. u ain't his girlfriend

nae: jeeezz! so? I still care about him okay! Even tho he hurted me damn bad.

issa: mmm if u say so..

nae: issa!

issa: what?

nae: never mind, I will see ya tomorrow byeee I hugged him and waited for Angela to leave

--

I brough Angela home and helped her getting inside. She twisted her  ankle at gym today. I hope she will feel alright. I rode all the way home. When I wanted to park I saw Jacob walking with Kristopher and Andy. I parked my car fast and followed them. I don't know what the F I'm doing but... I guess I'm curious.

I was so in thoughts that I didn't saw them anymore. When I turned around to go back home I bumped into prince his chest.

nae: dammit

prince: why are u following me? He said all bitchie. Don't tell me his bad side is about to come out -_- don't.

nae: do it looks like I'm following you? I rolled my eyes at him and folded my arms. I'm done with your cheating ass so why should I follow you.

prince: hmpf because you're nosey. He walked up closer to me and I didn't move back this time. And our relationship past has nothing to do with this. I already apologized. Now if u don't mind.. GO.HOME

nae: And who tf are u to tell me where to go. And I might be nosey but u're the one that does the bad things I know I sounded stupid right now.

prince: nae just go home already.

nae: no

prince: I'm not asking. I'm telling. GO.HOME

nae: NO He walked closer to me with anger. We were so close.. my heart started beating fast.

prince: don't make me say it again

nae: Why should I go home?

prince: Look He said looking around I'm with my friends right now and believe me... they will do things that u don't wanna see. He holded my wrist and started walking to my house.

nae: you know u're a jerk right? And that I hate u. And u gonna make me hate u more. He stopped in his tracks and faced me.

prince: THEN WHY ARE U SO CONCERN ABOUT WHAT IM DOING? I TRIED EVERYTHING TO GET U BACK BUT U WONT GIVE ME A CHANCE. AND NOW WE'RE OVER U STILL GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ME? His chest was moving up and down rapidly causing me to jump a bit.

nae: I don't care about you or what u're doing. I just don't want u to do things because of me prince! And stop yelling at me I was fighting my tears back

prince: *sigh* I- (gco)

kris: yo prince... who dat? His friends were waiting for him.

prince: look just go home. He walked away and I just simply shook my head at him...

Why do I care so much? I sure do love him but.. I hate him at the same time. I don't want him to start smoking and stuff. His friends are... not his friends! I need to talk to Amaliah I guess.. I will text her. She always calms me down.

I unlocked my door and greated my mom and lil bro. My dad is working.  I walked upstairs to my room and turned the Tv on.