Not again

Nevaeh POV)

Oke guys, so... a lot have happend. I'm 20 years old right now and I live in Miami. My family also. I have a house here, yess I have my own house and I work in the biggest clothing shop here in Miami. I get good paid OH AND Angela lives together with me.

I am not dating Jacob anymore. We've been dating 1 year but.. It was just to much. I guess I was not over the fact that he cheated on me and we had a big fight. No he didn't touch me but he pushed me tho and I slapped him in the face. It wasn't working. I missed him so much I cried my self to sleep and all that. But I guess he moved on so.. That's what I did. I left LA I know.
I left a couple of friends but sometimes they come visit me or vice versa.

Angela is still dating Prod and he is almost every 2 months here for 2 weeks or sum. The boys started a band called Mindless Behavior so I guess that's why Prod can come to Miami .

I love it here, they are so outgoing and the beaches.. LOVE IT.

Nae: ANGELA WHEREEE IS THE SHAMPOOO???!

I yelled because I was in the shower and she was downstairs in the livingroom.

La: GIRL OPEN YOUR EYES

I looked on the ground and saw it.

Nae: NEXT TIME PUT IT SOMEWHERE ELSE

I washed my hair and all that. When I was done I took my towel and wrapped myself in it. I dried my hair with the hair dryer. I put on my boxer and a big t-shirt. I walked downstairs and saw Angela watching a movie.

Nae: *yawn* I'm so tired but I'm hungry
La: u already ate u fatbutt
Nae: *giggles* I know I know. So when is big papa comming?
La: hahahah gurl😂 Prod is comming next week.
Nae: yass *puts apple in mouth* this taste sooo good
La: girl u just ate!!!
Nae: idc *yawn* I think I'm going to my room I'm tired.
La: yeah me too. Do you needda work tomorrow?
Nae: nahh I'm staying home this whole week tho. Uhf my boobs hurt
La: hahaha okeoke, goodnight.
Nae: yeah yeah yeah

I finished my apple and throw it away. I washed my hands and went to the toilet to tinkle cause I know when I'm in bed I'm gonna stand up again to tinkle. Not this time HA!
Oke I know I'm crazy.

I layed down in my big bed and doze off.

Prince POV)
As yall know.. Me and Nae broke up. I'm in a group Mindless Behavior. We travel all around the world to meet all our fans. We trying hard to make it. Our manager is helping us a lot and yeah I appreciat that. My mom and sister are still living in LA well me... I have my house in LA but I'm all around the world.
I am dating a lot of girls cause yeah...
I heard Nae doesn't live in LA no more and the same for Angela. I know that Angela lives in Miami cause prod goes there all the time and no.. Since the break up I never saw nae.

Now I was in a hotel in LA. I know crazy right.. I have my own house here 😂😂 but it's a lot of fun with them boys.
They were all sleeping and I was just checking my Instagram. I put my phone away cause I felt my self falling asleep.

NEXT DAY

I woke up because the sun was shining in my eyes. I rolled over in my big bed and sat up. Damn I feel much lighter.
I opened my eyes and saw my self in a big room... Big girly room. I saw pictures of Nevaeh. I stood up and started panicking... Don't tell me it's happening again! I walked to a big mirror in this room and saw Nevaeh standing there... But she looks a bit different. Prettier... Much prettier. I'm in her body... WHERE am I??!

La: Nae bae u can't sleep all day. *knocks on nae her door* Nae?... I made u Breakfast.. Pancakes.

Who is that? I opened the door and saw Angela.

La: Goodmorning to you too. I thought.. Maybe u would like blueberry pancakes too. I know I know I'm kind. Go brush your teeth and stop staring at me like a creep.

And she walked away. How in gods name do I get my body back? I guess I'm in Miami but my body ISN'T HERE. How can I kiss her now? I mean that's the only way I can get my body back I guess..

I brushed my teeth and thought about telling Angela... Maybe I should.
I walked into I guess the kitchen and sat down.

La: Here girl.

She hand me some pancakes

Prince: la..
La: yeah Nae
Prince: I need to tell you something.. Something really hard to understand and really weird. But promise me u won't think that I'm crazy or all of that other shii

She giggled and sat infront of me

La: u had sex with a stranger?😂
Prince:... Angela I'm serious

Her face went from happy to serious

La: oke tell me
Prince: I am not who you think I am right now
La:.. I'm confused girl keep talking
Prince: I am not Nevaeh. I am princeton in Nevaeh's body..
La: 😂😂 girl I thought we forgot about that boy.
Prince: ANGELA I'M SERIOUS

How can I prove it to her...

Prince: I know that you're pregnant

I bet she had a mini heart attack cause she was quiet.

La: Nae I was about to tell you but it was hard because I don't want us to move out and live alone... How did u find out... Prod... Prince?

Prince: Angela are you not listening? I am princeton!
La: but how?

I told her this long story about when it happened the first time and she actually believed me.

Nevaeh POV)

Guys guess what! 😭 I am in Jacob his bodyy AGAIN. I can't I don't even know where I am right now!!. All them boys are sleeping but I need to tell someone... I walked to Prodigy his bed because my bond with him is really strong right now. I woke him up and he pushed me away.

Prod: dude wtf.. Get some sleep
Nae: prod please I wanna talk
Prod: *mumble* talk to Ray
Nae: Prodigy please

He sat up and walked with me to the bathroom and sat on the toilet. I sat on the sink and looked at him.

Prod: whut prince? U was acting like a lil bitch what u wanna talk about?
Nae: I'm fvcking sure u not calling me a bitch!
Prod: yeah yeah I meant girl, now talk
Nae: I AM IN PRINCE HIS BODY!!! It's meeee Nevaeh ....pls help
Prod: Bruhh u still not over her? U acting so crazy
Nae: Prod I swear.... Where am I
Prod: *yawn* LA, angela had me up all night on the phone.. With her pregnant ass
Nae: ANGELA IS PREGNANT??!
Prod: dude STFU!! Why u gotta be so loud I already told u
Nae: prod I am Nevaeh I am not Prince !!!
Prod: u do sound like her... Care to explain?

I told him everything I just hope he believes me... I want my body back

--------------
AND AGAIN😏😏😏😏