Rimuru Tempest

Snow was falling to the ground, making the previously packed down snow, fluffy once again. 

You were passing through the Forest of Jura when you could see a group of goblins on dire wolves come running past in a flash. They were all laughing and talking to each other from what you could make out. 

"So those are the goblin riders from Tempest, huh?" You mumbled out-loud, to yourself. 

You were sent off to the Forest of Jura by the Kingdom of Yursop when they couldn't pay off a debt that they owed. From what your father told you, they never told Rimuru Tempest that you were coming to pay off the debt. They sent you in hopes that they would accept you as payment for the debt. 

You were tempted to follow the goblin riders. But you kept walking, following the map you were given. The map was overly-simplified, making it hard to understand where you were. You weren't given a jacket, so you had to wrap a blanket around you, and try to stay as warm as possible.

Dragging your finger along the large ink red arrow, the ink smudges. You groan. Looking back up to reveal a pathway through the forest. 

'Is that the way?' Cautiously walking up to the pathway, you peer down the path. There was a light that shone at the end of the path. Creeping down the path slowly, the path became very slick, causing you to slip. You squeaked out and reached for a tree, catching a branch. 

You could feel your heart beating abnormally fast, as you struggled to catch your breath. You sucked in a breath of the frosty, bitter-cold wind. The sun setting quickly.

Standing there for a few moments, while your heartbeat begins to calm down, you notice that the entire pathway is iced over. 

'Better hurry and get this over with so I can get to Tempest faster.' You mentally reminded yourself, blinking away any tears before they could fall. You let go of the branch and carefully made your way down the path being watchful for any ice. 

Getting to the end of the path, there was a mountain of snow piled up, blocking your view. The hill was too big to go around, so your last resort was to climb the hill. 

You take your blanket off and wrap it around your hands, making gloves. Your left hand goes to the hill and places it on the hill. Pulling yourself up, you begin to slowly climb the hill. Water droplets blocking your view because of the snow on your eyelashes. 

You reached the summit of the hill and from there you could see the City of Tempest. 

Relief washed over your body, knowing that there had to be somewhere warm there. Honestly, you slid the rest of the way down the hill. You were running to the gates in the dark, not caring anymore about the coldness surrounding you. 

Timeskip--

You stood in front of the house that Rimuru Tempest was at. A goblin, named Rigurd stood next to you, escorting you. 

Rigurd knocked on the door and a kijin in a purple suit answered.  She allowed the both of you to come in, after hearing the situation. 

"Please follow me." The kijin said to you, in which you followed. Rigurd bowed then turned around, followed by the sound of the door shutting. 

We continued up the stairs and to a white door. Stopping in front of it, the kijin knocked on the door, announcing her name to the people inside the room, Shion. 

'So that's her name. Shion. It's pretty' You thought to yourself. 

Shion opened the door and gestured to you, to follow her inside. You walked through the door, and Shion shut the door behind you. Fear had begun to sink in as everything felt unreal. Shion went and stood behind Rimuru. 

"Hello Rimuru-sama. I have come from the Kingdom of Yursop. They sent me here to pay off the debt they owe you." You say bowing, trying to hide any fear that might show.

"May I ask your name?" Rimuru asks, taking you by surprise. 

"My name is Y/n Anthony." Your head still faces the ground. 

"Well Y/n, I understand that it is not your fault. However, we do not accept any form of human/monster sacrifice. Even for paying off debts." He said while interlocking his fingers and placing his chin on them. 

You could feel tears begin to well up in your eyes. You traveled here, on foot, in the winter, and without a jacket, to have to come home empty handed. 

"What if you don't think of it as a human sacrifice? I could work here to pay off the debt, if that is ok with you." 

"If that is what you wish to do, then you may." 

I looked up to him with a small smile. 

"Thank you so much Rimuru-sama." 

You were about to reach for the door handle when he spoke up again. 

"What do you think about working for me?"

You instantly stopped in your tracts, turning around. "Are you sure Rimuru-sama? We just met." 

You could hear him chuckle. "Yes, that is fine."

Timeskip-- It's been like 8 months

"Rimuru-samaaa!" You exclaimed chasing him down. 

He stopped and turned around. You weren't able to stop in time and you crashed into him. 

You both landed on the ground, you on top of him. He had his hands on your hips. 

"Oh my god, I am so sorry." You say, your face flushed, standing up. "This was marked as urgent, and Shion wasn't in, so I figured I'd bring it to you since you had just left." You handed him the letter.

"Hm?" He grabbed the letter and opened it. Reading through it, his face became irritated. He closed the letter and started to head back to his office.

You followed him as he stormed into his office. You stood at his side as he grabbed a piece of paper and some ink, writing on the paper. 

You really wanted to peer over and read what he was writing, but you knew that would be inappropriate and wrong. 

When he was done, he rolled the paper up and tied it shut. He placed it on the table before turning to me. 

"That urgent letter was from the Kingdom of Yursop. It was the king asking if you had made it here. Y/n you never told me you came here on foot with nothing. It was winter-time when you showed up here."

"Wait how did you know that I had nothing?" 

"Because that so-called king, said that he did it on purpose, thinking you wouldn't make it here."  

"Oh." 

Rimuru sighed, "Y/n come over here." I walked up to him and he stood up. "I apologize in advance for my inappropriate behavior." Rimuru said. He put both of his hands on each side of my face. Staring me directly in the eye. 

"Y/n, I care about you so much. Thinking about how you had to suffer so much, just to come here for a country that is a complete dickhead. I cannot believe that anyone is able to look at you, and have such bad intentions." He kissed the top of my forehead lightly. He let go of my face. 

I whispered, "You missed." 

"What was that?" Rimuru asked, not hearing me. 

"I said, 'you missed'." I say louder. He only looked more confused. 

"I don't think I follow." I reached out and pulled him closer to me, kissing him. 

We separated after a little bit, a string of saliva connecting our mouths. 

"I love you Y/n"

"I love you too Rimuru"