Angst ~ Gobta x Reader

Sorry if this turns out bad. I'm kinda sensitive so I started crying while writing this. 

Also in this story the reader is a red haired goblina. Feel free to change it if you'd like. 

The picture above does not belong to me. 

----

Gobta's POV

Nothing has felt the same without her. The world doesn't feel as bright anymore. Laughs feel meaningless. Smiles I give feel fake. I don't know what to do with myself anymore. 

I used to run through the flower fields and play in rivers with my best friend and girlfriend, Y/n. That was until she was brutally killed. 

I miss watching her red hair glimmer in the sun. 

Present time

I was leading Rimuru sama to Dwargon. I was thinking about the red haired Goblina that I had met the last time I went to Dwargon. We bonded and she decided to come back to the village with us. However she ended up leaving and going back to Dwargon. 

We made it to Dwargon, when 2 men approached us and was saying something however I wasn't paying too much attention.

Suddenly what looked like a larger version of Ranga popped out of nowhere and making everyone scared shitless.

Mini timeskip---

We sat in a prison cell where another man had been watching us from the other side. He was a dwarf guard. I recognized him from the first time that I had been there. 

"Sir, by any chance do you remember a red haired goblina named Y/n?" I asked eagerly. 

"What's your relationship with her?" He squinted at me suspiciously. 

"She's my best friend and girlfriend." I beemed proudly. 

His previous facial expression morphed into one of sympathy. 

"Unfortunately, she was killed by a B-rank monster while on a quest for the adventurers guild." The guard responded. 

It felt like time had stopped. Tears began to fall from my eyes. I put my face down in my arms. 

I felt Rimuru-sama put his slime hand on my back and softly rub. 

"I am so sorry for your loss Gobta, she's in a better place now." Rimuru-sama responded sympathetic for me. But all of his words felt muffled and far away. 

====time skip because i have writers block and no matter how much i tried to bring this into the feels, it wasn't working. 

3rd POV

THe three dwarfs, Rimuru and Gobta were at the pub where a bunch of elves were serving them. One of the elves had attempted to flirt with Gobta, when he got super sad and left.

Gobtas POV

I walked through the forest like I would when I was with Y/n, I know that I should just understand that there isn't any way that I can bring her back. I understand that I can no longer see her anymore. I understand that her smell no longer lingers. I understand that I will never see her eyes glisten in the sunlight. I understand all of it, but I don't want to believe it. No matter how much I deny it, it doesn't go back into the past and stops her from going on that quest. It doesn't warn her that she's about to get killed. 

Before I knew it tears had begun to fall from my eyes once again, soaking my cheeks. 

I looked up from the ground to find a piano in the middle of the forest. I figured that it'd be a good way to distract me, so I walk up to the piano and press my index finger to one of the keys, and it plays with perfect sound. 

I sat down at the bench and began to play the piano, playing it and singing a song about Y/n.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MI7aNV1biY

There was a bunch of gold and silver orbs surrounding me.

Another voice began to sing along with me. I opened my eyes to see Y/n there singing with me. 

She came up to me and kissed me one last time before smiling and disappearing. 

I could feel my heart lowering. 

I wipe my tears away and return to Dwargon where to find that Rimuru-sama and the three dwarfs were arrested for assault.