Souei Part 1

A/N I don't know a lot about souei so if i'm wrong, please let me know. 

--

"So you're like a spy?" You ask, looking up at the mysterious kijin. 

You heard a male laugh emit from someone behind you. You turned around, caught off guard. 

"That's exactly what I thought when I saw him too." The male, you previously learned his name is Rimuru, exclaimed. 

Your eyes light up, understanding that he is otherworlder just like you. 

"You're an otherworlder right? Where are you from?" You ask a little too enthusiastically. 

"I'm from Japan. I assume you are one too?" Rimuru replied with a smile. 

"Yes! I'm from _______(Your country)" 

You and Rimuru talk about your experiences and life before this world. You two were so busy talking you hadn't noticed the ninja man had left. 

You turned around, remembering the ninja, but he wasn't there anymore. 

"Rimuru, what's that guys name?" You ask, curiously. 

"Hm? You mean the ninja dude? His name is Souei." Rimuru replied. 

"Souei huh?" You said drifting off into your thoughts. "You don't suppose that I could meet him again, do you?" You finish your thought, asking Rimuru at the same time. 

"Oh? What's got you so interested in Souei? The fact that he's so mysterious? Or that he's so cool?" Rimuru asked, jokingly interrogating you.

"It isn't like that Rimuru!" You deny his allegations with a flushed face from embarrassment. 

"Suuure it isn't. Anyways, I can make sure that you meet him again. 

"You mean it?!" You ask, smiling.

"Yes I do. Why don't you stop by my office tomorrow, I'll ask him to come by as well. Everything else is up to you." 

"Thank you so much Rimuru!"

-----The next day-------

You start to get nervous, as you're walking to the building, but you shake off the nerves once you get to the door and open it, walking inside. 

You walk up to his office door and knock. There is a few seconds pause before a purple haired Kijin opens the door. 

Behind her you see Souei and Rimuru. Rimuru is sitting at his desk and Souei is standing in front of him. 

The purple kijin moves out of the way, allowing you to come inside. 

You mumble a sincere thank you as you walk past her. You arrive at the desk and kneel down, bowing, Souei doing the same.

"My lord, may I ask why you have summoned us both here?" Souei asks. 

His voice is so deep, yet hot at the same time. Just the sound of his voice had put you at such ease. You had no idea how someone had so much power over you when you had only met them once. Your body that had been filled with nerves, had quickly relaxed, everything going blank, in the best way. 

Rimuru's voice quickly snapped you out of that calm state of nothingness. 

"I have summoned you here today because I would like you to investigate a disturbance in the forest. You two will set out tomorrow morning, so be ready." Rimuru had said, he sounded so professional. 

You both nodded, indicating that you both understood. 

"You are dismissed." Rimuru finished, beginning to work on some paperwork.