Benimaru

A little background, you are a kijin but you came from a different village than the other kijin. Also you're kinda perverted in this. lowkey kinda op too (like the rest of the kijin but stronger and more abilities. )

You had just come back from making a small knife at your workshop, when Rimuru had informed you that he had formed a temporary alliance with 5 other kijin. 

"If you'd like to talk to them, they are currently setting up for the night. And some are partying." Rimuru had said. It was currently night time and there was a feast going on as well as a party.

"So what did you name them?" You asked, seemingly uninterested. 

"How did you know I named them?"

"Because you were out for 3 days, and you said Kijin, instead of orge." 

Rimuru laughed, "I guess you caught me." 

I chuckled a little as well before saying your farewells. 

With that you walked into the forest, thinking about how Rimuru never answered your question. Just inside of the forest you could hear two men talking softly. 

You quietly walked past the both of them as they stopped talking when they felt a gust of wind. The pink haired man looked up and toward you, as you kept walking. The blue haired man, likely thinking you were an intruder, appeared in front of you. You had stopped briefly, then stepped around him and kept on walking. 

The blue haired man used his thread skill to entangle you, attempting to threaten you by tightening it. However to his dismay, nothing happened.

"Who are you?" His voice sounded threatening enough, but it didn't scare you. You just rolled your eyes, using the knife that you had made earlier, to cut the thread. This earned you a shocked look from both the blue haired man and the pink haired man. 

"You're not the only one with magical tricks." You said annoyed, dangling the knife in front of the blue haired man. The pink haired man had come up behind you. You turned around out of instinct. 

"Holy motherfucking jesus." You mumbled out loud, smacking your hand over your mouth. Your brain instantly began to make up inappropriate thoughts about the god-like man standing in front of you. You quickly snapped out of it.  The pink haired man looked so confused. "That should be illegal." 

"Who are you." The blue haired man said again, growing frustrated. 

You rolled your eyes, "Shut it blueberry." you said, pointing your finger at the blue haired man. You turned to pinky, explaining, "I am a kijin just like you guys. I work for Rimuru." 

"Souei, not blueberry." The blue haired man muttered. 

You put your hand out to him. "Y/n." He shook your hand. You turned to the pink haired man, "And you are?" 

He stared at you for a moment before reluctantly replying. "Benimaru." 

"That wasn't so hard now was it handsome?" You say, sarcasm lacing your voice. 

He squinted his eyes at you, however his cheeks were dusted pink. 

"Well boys, I have to go. See you guys around." You say while walking out of the woods, thinking to yourself, 'So much for target practice'  You had originally intended to practice your knife skills on some trees out there, but you had to finish up a sword for Rimuru. 

Timeskipp-----

You were forging Rimuru's sword that he had talked about for a gift to him. To make it the best that you could possibly create, you locked yourself in your workshop, and didn't allow anyone to come in. You kept your shop going, but you had your friend Cateline run the shop for the time being.