Chapter 29

"I don't know..." I hesitated biting my lower lip. "Please Erika, I'm begging you" he said throwing his hands in the air but still kneeling. A tear slipped from my eye as Dallas got up and wiped it away with his thumb. "Please" he whispered grabbing the back of my neck and crashing his lips to mine. Our lips moved in sync letting our tongues explore each others mouths. I've never kissed someone like this. The kiss was full of passion and pure love. As soon as our lips touched I knew I was in love with Dallas all over again.

"I can't believe you!" someone furiously shouted storming through the porch door, causing our lips to separate. "I thought you were different, Erika" he stated, jaw clenched. "James" I whispered letting another tear slip. "I'm sorry" sighed trying to grab his hand but he pulled away. "I thought we had something" he whimpered "I said I love you" I followed after him not wanting it to end like this.

I followed James all the way back to his apartment. "James, wait!" I screamed finally catching up with him. "Why don't you just leave me alone and go back to your stupid boyfriend" he scoffed not bothering to turn around. "Look, I didn't want it to end like this" I stated catching his arm. As I stared at his face I realized he's been crying. I bit my lower lip hard, tasting tangy blood. 

"I love you Erika, I thought you were the one" he said letting the salty liquid slide down his cheek. "I'm so sorry" I whimpered pulling him into a hug. He hugged me back, but only for a moment. "You should go home now" he stated. I nodded and was about to walk away. "We can still be friends right?" I asked. He nodded his head and gave me a slight grin.

I turned away and sprinted to the Curtis', wanting to be back in Dallas' arms. As I walked into the Curtis' I realized nobody was home. "Hello?" I whispered, confused. "Hi, babe" Dallas smiled walking out from the back room. As he walked closer I noticed he was wearing a very nice suit and holding a bouquet of red roses. I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion. I only left for about 30 minutes, how did he get fancied up and buy roses in that short period of time. 

"These are for you" he said handing me the bouquet and giving me a small, sweet kiss. "Thank you, they're beautiful. But why are you dressed like that?" I said giggling because Dallas never wears anything this nice. "Well..." he paused. All of a sudden the gang came out of the back room singing 'Then I Kissed Her' by the Beach Boys

'Well I walked up to her and I asked her if she wanted to dance

She looked awful nice and so I hoped she might take a chance

When we danced I held her tight
Then I walked her home that night
And all the stars were shining bright
And then I kissed her

Each time I saw her I couldn't wait to see her again
I wanted to let her know that I was more than a friend

I didn't know just what to do
And so I whispered I love you
And she said that she loved me too
And then I kissed her

I kissed her in a way that I'd never kissed a girl before
I kissed her in a way that I hope she liked for evermore

I knew that she was mine so I gave her all the love that I had
Then one day shell take me home to meet her mom and her dad

Then I asked her to be my bride
And always be right by my side
I felt so happy that I almost cried
And then I kissed her

And then I kissed her'

I couldn't help but laugh at how cute they are. "Aw, you guys what's all this about?" I asked still confused. "I love you Erika" Dallas huskily whispered. "I love you too" I said kissing him. "Erika, I want to be with you forever. I know this hasn't been the fairytale relationship that you've always wished for, there's always going to be bumps in the road, but all that that matters is that we are together." he smiled getting on one knee for the second time today, but this time he pulled something out of his pocket. "Erika" he grinned "Be my wife and marry me"

I stood there with a huge smile one my face. "Ye-" I was cut off the by his lips smashing against mine. "Yes"

*****

SO THIS IS THE END OF THE BOOK! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!! LOVE IT? HATE IT? TELL ME!!!! so I hope that this long journey has been as much fun as it was for me:) SO COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS!! and by the way aren't you all happy that Dallas and Erika got back together?!?!