Chapter 14

Dally insisted we go back to Buck's because he claimed he felt better. I knew he just wanted some alone time with me but, I also wanted to be alone too. Buck's place was pretty quiet only a few people were at the bar drinking beers. But, the same old awful country music was playing including the stench of smoke. "Hey, Buck" Dally said giving him a pat on the back. Buck nodded.

Dally and I walked up the stairs to his plain bedroom. "Ugh" Dally grunted laying on the bed. I walk into the bathroom to get changed out of my sopping wet clothes when I realize I look disgusting. I had huge raccoon eyes from my eyeliner and mascara being smudged and my hair was super frizzy. "Dal, why didn't you tell me I looked so bad?" I said walking back into the bedroom. "Because, you always look beautiful to me" he said with a geuine smile. "Aww, thank you!" Dally patted the empty spot next to him on the bed. "I have to get changed, I'm still really wet" I said to him. "Well, come over here and I will help you" he croaked. I layed down next to him as he pulled off my soaked sweatshirt and shorts.

I cuddled next to him in only my bra and underwear and Dally only wearing jeans. I didn't feel embarrassed at all in front of him even though I am half naked. I guess now that he is officially my boyfriend I feel more comfortable. He began kissing my lips, then my neck, then my chest and then my belly button. I lifted his head and began to do the same thing. We didn't do anything else but make out. I'm not ready to do that just yet and I'm glad he respects that.

The next morning I woke up early, around 6am. Dally was still snoring away in a deep sleep so I decided to take a shower. I waited until the water was steaming and then stepped in. I was singing my favourite song by my favourite rock band when I heard the bathroom door open. Dal walked in a went to the bathroom. "Ever heard of knocking" I said sarcastically. "Not when it's my house" he replied sounding sleeping. He popped his head around the shower curtain. "Hey!" I said trying to cover myself a little. "C'mon, just wanted a morning kiss" he said perking his lips. I gave him a quick peck on the lips and continued to wash my hair.

A couple minutes later I stepped out of the shower and dried myself. I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body to grab my clothes. Dallas already went back to sleep and was snoring again. I opened my suit case and pulled out my pink and yellow floral dress. I curled my hair into perfect ringlets, applied mascara and bright pink lipstick.

I observed myself in the mirror again and found a huge purple hickey on my neck. I smiled at the thought of Dallas. I ran back into the room and jumped on his stomach. His eyes flew open and began to smirk when he realized it was me. I gently touch my lips against his as he flipped me over so that now he is on top of me. "You look very beautiful today" he said kissing my cheek. "Well, you look very sexy this morning" I said ruffling his hair. We kissed again but, this time he was smiling into the kiss. Dallas got up off the bed and cringed in pain. "Still hurts doesn't it?" I said propping myself up on my elbows. "Yeah" he said tightly gripping his side.

Dallas opened his drawer and pulled out a tight white top and a clean pair of jeans. He looked himself on the mirror and messed up his hair. He looks hotter with messy hair. He ran his fingers overs his dog tags then threw then under his shirt. "Who are the dog tags from?" I asked coming from behind him and wrapping my arms around his waist. "Umm... they were my dads from when he went to war." he said turning around and making eye contact with me. "Oh" I thought that Dallas hated his father but maybe it's all a lie. Maybe Dally loves his parents and misses them a lot. Dally would never admit his true feelings so there was no point in asking him.

*****

Evie Linda Miller

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Green-gray

Age: 17

Height: 5'6