Chapter 4

I finally came out of the bathroom and went to the bar to get a beer. I was leaning against the counter drinking my beer when someone wrapped their arms around my waist. I turned around and my bright blue eyes met his dark brown ones. "Hey babe why did pull away from our kiss?" he asked while his arms were still wrapped around my waist. I didn't answer him as kissed down my neck and his hands on my butt. I could smell the alcohol on him so I pushed him off and tried to find Pony. He was sitting on a bar stool watching people play pool. I sat down next to him still holding my beer in one hand. "Hi Erika how's your night so far?" he asked looking curious. "Okay I guess, how about you?" "Fine" is all he said looking a little disappointed.

Someone sat beside and l looked over to see who it was and its Dally again. "Wanna dance" he said using his tuff voice. I still really like him but he's drunk and he won't like me when he's sober so I decided to say "No" "Oh c'mon" I really do want to dance with him maybe I should say yes."Fine, as long as you don't kiss my neck or touch my butt" I said seriously. "Agreed" he laughed. Pony just looked so confused and I smiled.

As soon as me and Dally got on the dance floor it was a slow song. He put his hands on my hips and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We swayed back and forth in comfortable silence until he said "You know you are real different, I like it" I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. The song finished and we got off the dance floor smiling and laughing.

Dally went to the bar and took another shot of alcohol. He's already drunk I don't think he should be drinking anymore. "Pony it's getting late shouldn't we go home now?" "I guess so and maybe we should take Dal with us he looks pretty wasted" "Yeah" I agreed. We walked out of Steve's house almost carrying Dally. Soda agreed to drive us home because he knew Darry would be mad if he came back late. We arrived at the Curtis' house and walked in queitly incase Darry was sleeping.

*****

Darrel Shyanne Curtis

Hair: Dark blonde

Eyes: Blue-green

Age: 20

Height: 6'3