💌┊artistic room of ours

°. • genre : fluff. ⋆ '

accompaniment song : An Art Gallery Could Never Be As Unique As You
Song by mrld

summary : beomgyu is a famous artist and taehyun is his personal assistant. they've been dating for almost four years now, and taehyun wants to step up their relationship.

⚠️ contains : bxb content, kissing swearing / harsh words, flirting.

tags : art gallery cause beomgyu is a professional artist who's judging some painting, taehyun as his assistant who only follows wherever he goes, taegyu focus only, kids are mentioned a lot, there are some teasing and flirting at the end.

• don't forget to leave a vote! to support this oneshot book, (*'︶'*)ฅ♡

comment to give critics or correct some grammars/words/typos or just share your thoughts, I'd appreciate :D

.⋆ because kids loves you.. and so do i.°•

-- - . 。˚🌙 . ⋆ ˚ -- - -

walking around the national art gallery with the most famous artist in korea is one thing, but being their art assistant is more than a thing. it's remarkable!

one of the things taehyun is proud of in his life. his biggest achievement that he'll always brag in the future.

but there's also something else he wish he could brag about freely to his friends.

if i could tell a snippet of someone's conscience, somewhere hidden in both of the artist's and assistant's heart.

what if i tell you that they're what people called 'backstreet lovers'? would you believe me?

oh, how could! they're that lowkey to the point no one would believe some tiny unimportant rumor. i couldn't say they're backstreet either, cause none of them ever intended it to be like that in the first place.

beomgyu is just that protective over his lover from infuriating, tiresome, provoking reporters dying to be fed of rumors and gossips.

he dealt with enough reporters to be this disgust to some of them. although how much he hates them, he can't generalize all reporters can he? even if he could, he wouldn't.

reporter could be someone's dream and beomgyu is no one to crush it. he had gone through it and it felt like shit. he doesn't want others to go through the same thing. he doesn't want to be someone's dream crusher. it's the least thing he wants.

besides reporters could come in handy at a certain time. a little spark of "i heard a rumor.." and it's done. beomgyu is the person you don't want to mess with.

taehyun snaps out of his trail of thoughts. he glances to his side finding his lover of almost four years already in a focused state.

beomgyu as always with his seasonal dark tone autumn outfit didn't draw much attention due to the reporters scattered around the gallery looking for him. a long coat, a beanie, and a mask is enough to hide his delicate features. but of course not enough to hide it from his lover.

taehyun counts down from ten seconds and beomgyu walks away from the painting he had enjoyed in exact timing.

taehyun as his assistant for five years now obviously know beomgyu's way of relishing a painting by heart at this point. taehyun follows behind him immediately, stopping in front of another artist painting.

taehyun memorized it. beomgyu would stare deep into the details of a painting until he finds it boring to stare more than five seconds if it's decent or average. ten seconds then you have an interesting choice of colours, a great concept if fifteen seconds had passed. twenty seconds, damn you impressed him.