💌┊could've been different

°. • genre : angst ⋆ '
words : 2,716

accompaniment song : I miss you, I'm sorry - Gracie Abrams

inspired by : Memories - Conan Gray

summary : they were a perfect pair of lovers. but then beomgyu's sudden marriage broke taehyun's heart to pieces, and they agreed to stop contacting each other since then.

months had passed, but why is beomgyu standing in front of taehyun's door now?

⚠️ contains : bxb content, swearing/harsh words, sad shits.

• don't forget to leave a vote! to support this oneshot book, (*'︶'*)ฅ♡

comment to give critics or correct some grammars/words/typos or just share your thoughts, I'd appreciate :D

.⋆ Can't be the reason we hold back each other from falling in love...

With somebody other than me °•

-- - . 。˚🌙 . ⋆ ˚ - - -

a couple months or even a year? taehyun had lost count of the day that had passed ever since... someone's wedding.

but taehyun is still here. curled up in a warm sweater whose not his.

swallowing a big lump in his throat, along with quiet sobs as he tore several instant photos of him with the person he used to dearly love.

though he stretched a smile, recalling past memories they made together.

something he haven't felt in a while.

it was sincere and beautiful. their love for each other, and the happiness they created was real.

everything were going so great, we were alright together. however the universe speak otherwise about us.

taehyun hugged his knees then, a sting was felt in his heart.

he badly wanted to make peace with those memories. as if it was nothing special to him, now and then, but god it's harder than it sounds.

he thought he was going to finally recover from this. but he felt like coming back to the very first startline, where everywhere and everything hurts.

it's eleven pm and it's pouring heavily outside.

he wasn't expecting any guests, so it was a shock when he heard the doorbell rang, the sound of it echoing throughout the house.

as much as how lazy taehyun is to check it, his feet walked to the door anyway. he peeked through the peephole, but now he wished he didn't do it.

there's someone on the other side, someone he knew too damn well. the person who made him miserable for the past months.

although, he can't fully blame him about this whole mess between them. because it wasn't completely his fault either.

taehyun contemplated, big time.

the thing is, they've cleared things up and settled with no more business with each other a long time ago.

there'll be no words such as another meetings. they're over. it's done.

then why is he here looking like a pathetic wet dog? waiting shamelessly in front of taehyun's door at almost midnight.

regardless how pathetic his appearance is, taehyun decided to... let him in.

hopefully, for the last time.