💌┊it's... the aquarium

°. • genre : fluff ⋆ '
words : 1,110

accompaniment song : Until I Found You by Stephen Sanchez (with Em Beihold)

summary : just beomgyu being flustered after being too close with taehyun for their elle unit photoshoot.

⚠️ contains : bxb content.

• don't forget to leave a vote! to support this oneshot book, (*'︶'*)ฅ♡

comment to give critics or correct some grammars/words/typos or just share your thoughts, I'd appreciate :D

.⋆ Heaven, when i held you again. How could we ever just be friends? °•

-- - . 。˚🌙 . ⋆ ˚ - - -

it's the first time for txt to have a unit photoshoot, moreover for a magazine.

no one saw it coming, especially for uppuz unit to be picked for it. although astronauts is tremendously grateful, remembering the lack of content for this 'smash the universe' unit.

beomgyu is captivating, likewise.

he's rocking the stripes turtleneck, with a spec to complete the look. his shagy styled hair suits him more than taehyun thought. he's like that handsome lecturer you would find in romance novel.

such a sight to look at.

he himself wasn't bad either. the (also) stripes cardigan paired with dark blue shorts made him appear masculine, with his neat slicked hair.

beomgyu is brave enough to say his bandmate is looking hot. hotter than usual, but of course nothing can beat shirtless.

he'd definitely thank the designer for today's outfit later.

"okay, so the director told me she wants close up pictures as many as possible." the photographer said, after discussing with the team for a while.

"i think we could use this aquarium right here for starters, that'd be a great angle."

regardless of taehyun's question 'why is there a whole ass coca-cola bottle inside it?' he got on his knees anyway, matching the aquarium's height.

same goes for beomgyu, except he's thinking about... something else.

"can you guys get closer to each other? we need close up shots."

while taehyun had boldly move closer to the older, beomgyu gulped before proceeding to do what the photograper asked him to.

"a little more... alright, perfect."

they were unbelievably close. closer than beomgyu had anticipated.

the sound of camera shuttering is long forgotten as beomgyu started focusing on fixing his heavy breath. 'is my breath bothering taehyunnie?'

the corner of taehyun's lips stretched into a smile for a second. he could hear his unit partner trying his best to breathe slowly- or even hold it.

"okay, we got it. this will turn out great, you guys are doing good. take five everyone."

taehyun tilted his head when beomgyu had suddenly excused himself and made his way to the artist room.

as always, being a curious cat he is. taehyun followed him, silently. all away to the room not far from the studio.

"i know you're behind me, taehyun. lock the door, please." beomgyu didn't even bother to check if it's really taehyun. he just accurately knows it's him. his feelings told him.

taehyun pursed his lips in disappointment. beomgyu isn't easy to startle, unlike other members.

"it's just a five minutes break, why are you here?" taehyun questioned out of curiosity. closing the door behind him.

"just need to... calm myself down." beomgyu answered.

the answer made taehyun smirked mischievously. oh, he immediately understand what's happening.

"nervous? it's our first unit magazine photoshoot, right?"

taehyun approached beomgyu without hesitation, putting his face as close as possible in order to tease the older.

resting his chin on beomgyu's shoulder is one thing. "we both know damn well it's not because of it." beomgyu denied.

.. and taehyun chuckled at it. "sure, let's blame it on something else."

beomgyu pushed taehyun's face off his shoulder as his eyes started to wander around the messy room full of make ups and stuffs.

"it's... the aquarium." he finally gave taehyun an answer, after thinking for a moment.

"the aquarium? the one we took pictures with?"

blaming the cause of his increased heartbeat, burning red face, dry throat all on the innocent aquarium.

taehyun let out a breathy laugh at the silliness. out of all things, he chose the aquarium with a coca-cola bottle and a plane in it.

"yeah, it's the aquarium's fault we ended up here in this room." taehyun added. before walking closer to the brunette.

beomgyu maintained a long eye contact with him, as he walked closer and closer. not breaking the intense atmosphere they have created inside the compact room.

bringing his face towards the blonde until it was close enough to feel his breath fanning on his tinted lips.

"totally." beomgyu muttered under his breath before going in for a kiss.

a deep and long kiss. probably longer than five minutes.

if someone had knocked the door to remind them about the photoshoot earlier, then they both had cohesively chose to ignore and deepened the kiss instead.

taehyun's heart was pounding like crazy, and so does beomgyu's own.

even after hundreds of time tasting each other's lips in every chance they've got, they still receives butterflies in their stomach to their chest on each movements of their lips.

moving gently against another, it was wet and messy. soft, but fast. almost hard for taehyun to keep up with the increasing pace beomgyu made.

beomgyu moaned into the kiss when taehyun pulled his hair harshly. actually a signal to slow down.

although beomgyu didn't catched it. but taehyun couldn't blame him either. he understand that the kiss.. is intoxicating as it is. because he's high as well.

unfortunately, the addictive kiss is cutted off by a loud knock from the other side of the door. followed with a voice they're familiar with.

causing the pair to pull away in shock.

"excuse me, beomgyu-nim taehyun-nim? we need to continue the photoshoot, and i need to style both of you in ten minutes. please work with me."

it's their sweet stylist.

taehyun chuckled when he heard his partner clicked his tongue, completely annoyed at the disturbance.

he was enjoying taehyun's lips.. or mouth a little too much at the wrong time.

"we can always continue later. we have a magazine to fill." taehyun patted beomgyu's shoulder before unlocking the door. assuring their stylist that both of them will be in the studio soon.

beomgyu huffed after their stylist walked away. though taehyun smiled, cupping beomgyu's cheeks with his cold hands.

"the backseat will be ours." taehyun whispered, then ran off to the studio.

beomgyu instantly smiled like an idiot to himself before following behind taehyun.

he can't wait to go home.

--- . 。⋆ ☂ ˚

fin.

author's note 💌 :

-i didn't proofread this thoroughly because it's three am in the morning and this idea just strucked me in the head like a lightning.